EPISODE - 94 Reality Check!

Start from the beginning

She blink her eyes with slight smile. Vivek & Ansh Left for Hotel leaving worried Malhotras, Who's praying to give Strength to cabir.

************************************

HOTEL

Police come and stand infront of the Room which is locked from Inside with Manager of the hotel.. Manager Open the Door with Duplicate key on the Order of police while Jiya was Gulping looking at the scene standing beside them as she gave them her statement that her friend is missing Since yesterday night after the Party.

They Entered Inside seeing that Shreya sitting on the bed crying clutching the bedsheet close to her chest. Jiya ran towards her and hugged her..

" Are you done with the Media!? ", Shreya Whispered.

" Hmm.. ", jiya Replied nodding her head while Shreya continued acting crying.

" Are you sure you want to go ahead with the plan!? ", Jiya asked slowly getting negative feelings.

" 100% ", Shreya Replied. Making jiya Sighed helplessly.

" Mam.. you take her to washroom to get change till then we'll take care of him. ", One of the police said to jiya who nodded her head and took Shreya into Washroom and give her clothes to change and she herself stay out of the washroom.

While police walk ahead and Pulled the Blanket down and gasped loudly and then turn to Another side while jiya's Eyes got wide with Horror.

************************************

HILL STATION — MANAN ROOM.

NANDINI POV

I was in deep sleep until I felt his hands going up my Shirt and his soft lips touching my neck making me feel warm inside.

"Good Morning My Cute Tomato ", I heard Manik's Voice while continuing kissing my neck softly yet lovingly.

I smiled at him replying back simply, "Good Morning My Chocolate Boy.. ".

He then climbed on top of me asking, "how did you sleep!? ", He asked taking off his shirt from mine Body and kissing my chest softly.

"G-great ", I moaned out enjoying every kiss he planted on my body.

"do u want me to stop? ", He asked rubbing my v###na with pleasure.I begged him not to closing my eyes and shaking my head no.

He smiles and he rubs my body softly. I then go so impatient with his teases that I flipped us over so that I had full control. Biting his lips he then said Mischievously, "Someones is getting impatient.. ".

I rubbed his abs and leaned down as we tounged kissed each other roughly. I pulled away as he threw his boxer to the ground. Manik then laid me down roughly ripping off my p####es and throwing them to the ground and spread my legs apart and he kissed me again.

I then felt him enter me as he picked up speed every second. I moaned out "oooo Godddd..  don't stop.. pleasee.. ".

He threw my arms above my head putting both my legs to one side holding position thrusting into me deeply and slowly.

"oh yasss mmm right there.. ", I yelled hoping that he wouldn't stop as he pounded into me deeply cummings inside of me groaning , " Aahhh mmm.. ".

He then stop and laid beside me breathing heavily falling asleep once again exhausted, taking me in his arms close to his heart. I stared at him keeping my chin on his chest, as he fell asleep waving my hand in front of  his face making sure he was really sleep.