Seeing this state of Jungkook sure brought a big curiosity in Taehyung's heart and he really wants to know what is there that Jungkook is scared to reveal and thinks that it will break them apart.

Yet, he feels like it's unfair to force the older just because of his curiosity when Jungkook was nothing but patient with his past revelation time.

He had to be patient with Jungkook also and he won't force him either, Jungkook will tell him when he's ready and Taehyung will wait for that day to listen to the older patiently and try to understand his reasons for how he had witnessed the fear-filled expression of Jungkook, there must be something so big or really important that Taehyung doesn't know and Jungkook is so scared to tell him as to how he was begging him.

He just wishes for Jungkook to trust him enough to tell him everything.

"Petal?" Taehyung smile softly and hummed, caressing Jungkook's ears and stroking his hair to calm his boyfriend who was putty in his embrace by now.

"Yes, Koo. What is it?" Taehyung sounded gentle when Jungkook didn't respond to his humming.

"I'm sorry," the mafia said faintly.

Taehyung frowned in confusion. "For what?" He removed his long wavy hairs out of his face which was still in his crook of the neck and gently massaged his nape.

Jungkook swallowed harshly, sighing deeply he speaks. "For the thing, I am not ready to tell...yet"

Taehyung sighs and hummed. "It's fine, Koo. I'm sorry for forcing you. Tell me whenever you're ready, hm? I will always be there to listen to you" He smiled and kissed the mafia's cheek lovingly.

"You'll-You'll understand me, right?" Jungkook pulls away a bit and looks with insecure eyes at his heart.

Taehyung smiles a bit. "I will try my best"

...and this didn't calm the bubbling fear and insecurity in Jungkook's heart.

Taehyung noticed. "Don't worry, Koo. I am here huh?" Jungkook blinked and sighs.

That's the thing petal. You're here at the moment but what will happen when you will find the truth? Will you still be there?

Jungkook had never wanted his mind to say the bitter truth and reality of the situation and made his heart breaks painfully at the answer which was in denial.

"Petal" Taehyung look at his lover.

"Distract me, please...I-I am not feeling-feeling well. I-I..." Taehyung smiles and happily crawl closer to sit on Jungkook's lap, straddling him.

"Ssh, I will do that. No need to explain" Taehyung gently caressed his cheeks and leans forward to kiss both of his cheeks softly, going upwards to gently pressed his lips to Jungkook's forehead and lovingly kissed him there.

The mafia male closed his eyes and sighs in bliss, hands resting on Taehyung's side of the waist and basking in all the little kisses that meant so much to the ruthless leader and loving all the affection he's receiving from his petal, his heart.

Taehyung smiles softly and reach down towards his lips and attached them in a soft sweet kiss which had Jungkook losing his mind and every worry and fear and just moving his lips to suck on his petal's plump lips greedily.

Taehyung let him do that and crawl his arms slowly towards the back of his neck and wrapped it around him tightly, Jungkook did the same and pull him closer by his waist titling his head to the side to kiss him deeply.

The tension brought back and Taehyung starts to hum in the kiss in content as Jungkook slips his curious tongue inside to rolled it around his own wet muscle.