𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓

T K O
[ T O T A L K N O C K O U T ]

**✿❀ ❀✿**

S U M M A R Y

Y/n transfers to Nekoma High with the hopes that her final year will pass swiftly. There, she quickly forges a genuine bond with Kuroo Tetsurou, the kind-hearted captain, who introduces her to his teammates and closest companions.

However, Y/n's path takes an unexpected turn as she discovers Tokyo's secret world of underground boxers. With no alternative, Kuroo appoints her as the manager for his team, both on the volleyball court and inside the boxing ring, also known as The UR. As dusk falls, the volleyball players transform into formidable fighters, driven by the desire to compete in small bets in order to win money prizes that can reshape their lives.

Yet, Nekoma extends beyond mere teamwork. They embody a found family, ready to battle fiercely for one another, even if it means defying your own blood and breaking the law. In a world where alliances and the true meaning of family blur, Y/n finds herself entangled in a tale of loyalty, sacrifice, and the pursuit of a brighter future.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

N O T E

𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴! 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘴!

**✿❀ ❀✿**

D I S C L A I M E R S
&
W A R N I N G S

This fan fiction is rated MATURE. There will be scenes containing MATURE CONTENT such as,

SOME SEXUAL CONTENT
VIOLENCE, BLOOD, AND WEAPONS
ALCOHOL & DRUGS
STRONG LANGUAGE

If you do not enjoy mature content, mainly the ones I have mentioned above, then please refrain from reading this fan fiction. I am not looking for critique and negativity in the comments.

Rules and common terms of boxing in this fan fiction may stray away from authentic boxing. This is done purely for plot and storytelling purposes.

DON'T LIKE IT?
DON'T READ IT!
easy n simple.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

P L A Y L I S T

I made a playlist on Spotify with all of the songs that I listen to while writing this story!If you're interested in listening, you can find the playlist under the user moodymichee or you can use the link in my bio :)

If you're interested in listening, you can find the playlist under the user moodymichee or you can use the link in my bio :)

**✿❀ ❀✿**

S T A T U S

start: february 2022
finish: