EPISODE - 93 My Fiance!?

Start from the beginning

Navya Rolled her Eyes, " I wish main bhi aisa hi keh sakti Mr.. But Sorry it's Really not nice meeting you.. ", She said Hurting his Male Ego. He just meet his friend who is Host of the Party when he saw this beautiful girl standing here all alone.. and then he wanted her on his bed.

Cabir Noticed the lusty glance in his eyes and he fisted his hand tightly, Furiously.. But Then Cabir laughed hearing this catching their Attention.. Seeing him Navya Smile dreamily, Admiring him for a while but then Shake her head as if cursing herself to do that.. While Tarun straightened himself and said , " Hello Sir.. ", Cabir nodded his head Coldly but then move closer to Navya pulling her by her waist making her gasp with his sudden action and She was like ' M I dreaming this!? '.

" Hey Baby.. Why are you standing here all alone!? I was finding you.. ", Cabir Asked kissing her Soft cheek making her eyes wide and her heart skipped a beat.

" Huh!!? ", Navya looked at him in daze.

" Umm.... Si—rr.. You know her!? ", Tarun asked stuttering.

" Ohh.. yeah.. Meet Navya Naveli.. My Fiance.. and Navya he's Tarun our Company's Employee.. ", Cabir said with a smirk looking at how his face turned pale Hearing him.

" Ohh My Mata ji.. When did this joker Become my fiance!? Do we had our engagement in Some Dream or what!!? Does I lost My memory and Forgot About our engagement!!? ", Navya Frowned thinking it while Tarun gives her a sorry smile and left from there leaving Navya still in daze.

" Ohh Madhubala.. back to earth.. Stop Dreaming about Me, When I'm infront of you!! ", Cabir shook her making her to comes out From her thoughts..

" When did you become my fiance!? And stop calling me that! ", Navya said keeping her hands on her waist glaring at him.

" Well, It's not a bad idea actually.. Why don't we get married!? ", Cabir asked winking at her making her blush but soon she hide it.

" Shut up! Marry or woh bhi tumse! In your dreams.. Huh!! ", Navya Said shrugging her shoulder.

Cabir pulled her Closer to him making her startled , " but what's problem in this!? You will live with your Best Friend and I'll get a S##y Bomb As My wife.. ", Cabir said naughtily teasing her.

Her Ears Heated up hearing him but then start beating his chest making him laugh.

************************************

MALHOTRA MENSION

Aarohi just Comes out from her Room as she wanted to have some fresh air.. She was feeling suffocating in the Room.. She was just in her thought when she bumped With a wall..

Wall!?

She was going to fall when a pair arms encircled around her waist and pulled her upward and She bumped with something Hard.. her eyes was closed in fear.. Her lips were shivering. Her hand was Clutching the surface on which she just bumped with. She felt hot air on her face And a breathing sound..

Tumko Chu Ke Bhi Choone Ko Karta Hai Dil

She opened her eyes only to get drown in the Deep Passionate eyes.. She felt her heart Start Beating fastly.. her breath got Irregular.. His Eyes , his Closeness and his touch was Making her crazy and The other person wasn't feeling Any different..

Paake Bhi Paane Ko Karta Hai Dil