June explained he had dabbled in the gang world but ran his own drug business, where most of his money had come from. The money explained the hotel that was lit up by the led lights shining from the ground as Pierce pulled the car up to the front doors.

Juniper, Cypress, Pierce, and I all exited the challenger while Pierce tossed his keys to the valet driver. I could feel my anxiety wash over me as we entered through the grand doors of the hotel where the lobby was crowded with people, standing in a line that backed up to the door. Looking over to Pierce I cocked an eyebrow at him in confusion as to whether we were supposed to get into this party that was already backed up.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me to the elevator while we all get in before entering on the 12th floor. The gold marble elevator walls opened up as it entered directly to a hallway that was still loaded with people all waiting by the two doors where a bouncer stood at the doors.

We walked straight past the people before Pierce whispered something into his ear before the bouncer opened the door, letting us into the party room where people had been spread everywhere. The music blasted loudly through the speakers while lights strobed everywhere and girls danced upon the stage. A bar was pushed up against the other side of the room where people slammed money down for their next drink.

Looking above me I saw a whole other floor where a spiral staircase led up to the second floor where not a spot was empty. There were easily over three hundred people within the doors alone, making it fairly easy to blend into the crowds of people for the night.

"Gunners!" A thick Italian accent cheered, making my eyes snap over to a tall man with tanned olive skin as well as dark brown eyes that complimented his complexion well. His hair was a dark brown, almost black that was pushed back with curls hovering over his forehead at the front. He wore a black suit with a white undershirt and a tie that laid loosely around his neck with a glass of what I assumed was pure whiskey over ice.

"I'm so glad you could make it." He announced to Pierce and Juniper, taking Juniper's hand in his and looking over her "My my June, look at you." He complimented, spinning her under his arm slowly while looking over her, making her chuckle in response.

"Not so bad yourself Val." She sent him a wink back before his eyes turned to me. "And who may you be?" He cocked an eyebrow curiously, speaking over the blasting music that had shaken the room with the beat.

"Aspen," I took his hand politely "Aspen Ambrosia."

"Ambrosia?" He questioned, "You must be Greek."

I nodded slightly in response, shocked at how anyone knew the heritage of my last name while most people assumed I was more Italian than anything because of my mother. "Looks as if you got yourself a good one, Pierce." He pressed the lips up to his lips before taking a quick swing "Drinks are on me tonight. I'll put a word in for you at the bar."

Juniper thanked Valentino before pulling me away from them before I could say anything to Pierce, pulling me to the second floor where more people were to be found. She pulled me through the crowds before we finally reached Triston and Mars who had been dancing to the music with drinks in their hands.

Triston's head snapped over to us as she pulled away from Mars. "You look so good!" She smiled at the both of us while I smoothed at the gold sequin dress that ended at my mid-thigh, the dress itself hugging me tightly. I paired the dress with a pair of gold strappy heels that I had found while we were out shopping earlier for the party tonight.

"Thanks, you do too." I smiled back before she offered me a drink which I declined. Pierce was DD tonight as requested, well more like forced by Xander. I wasn't a huge drinker anyway so was just going to stay sober with him because I knew it was torture being the only sober one in a crowd of drunks.