Chapter 65- Merry Christmas.

Start from the beginning

"I love you." I whimpered.

I screamed when he curled his fingers, emitting pleasure throughout my body. Inevitably making me reach my release. I panted harshly against his shoulder trying to catch my breath, his fingers moving slowly now to let me ride it out. I pulled my face from his shoulder to meet his gaze just as he slipped his fingers from me. Then he leaned down to connect our lips in a slow soft kiss.

Afterwards he pulled away, making sure I was watching before he brought his fingers between his lips. Mia was bouncing around in my head at the mere sight. He sucked me off of his fingers, closing his eyes in bliss. And when he slid them out, he opened his eyes a handsome grin spreading across his face.

"You make me crazy." he mumbled, before kissing my lips again.

I giggled into the kiss before pulling away and reaching for my pickle and chocolate. He laughed at me and shook his head.

"Seriously, after what we just did that's what you're thinking of?" he asked.

I hummed, "I actually want it more now." I smiled and he kissed the top of my head as I bit into my chocolate covered pickle.

"You're something else."

•••

It's now three days before Christmas and I was getting very antsy about what to get Landon. But, when I was flipping through my journal of all my drawings. The most perfect idea had popped into my head and I could only hope that he'd love it as much as I do already. I just needed something way bigger than just a piece of paper. So I was headed to find Zach in hopes he could probably help me.

"Hey." he smiled at me, sweeping his eyes quickly over my face.

"Hi." I went in for hug and he returned it with a smile.

"So what's up, I heard you were looking for me." he stated.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could go into town for me and pick me up a couple things?" I questioned and he instantly nodded his head.

"Of course, what do you need?"

I smiled at his helpful nature he always had towards me. Then I gave him a list of things I needed and made my way to Audrey's house. I needed something from her that I'm sure she could help me with. Once I did have that one thing, Zach had stopped by Audrey's to give me the supplies. I was eager to start working on his gift already because, no doubt it'd take a lot of time.

I had also come to realize I wouldn't be able to work on what it is I'm making for him if he's at the house. So I'd have to work on my gift here at Audrey's. She didn't mind at all and actually seemed to love the company. Once I started, I concentrated on making it perfect. I wanted every detail and curve to be flawless.

The days had passed by fast and soon I found myself nervously awaiting Landon to open his gift from me. It was Christmas morning and I couldn't find it in me to wake up Landon. He was peacefully sleeping with his lips parted, light snores coming from him. I pushed some hair aside, leaning over to give him a soft kiss to his temple. That seemed to break whatever cloudy dream he was having, his eyes blinking a little before staying open.

"Merry Christmas." I whispered, feeling my heart ache at the fact that this was our very first Christmas together.

His lips pulled up into a grin, "Merry Christmas my love."