⌜ chapter 35 ⌟

Start from the beginning

"Our classmate Josh," JJ says, looking at all of us. I nodded my head in agreement, probably, most likely, everyone was nodding their head.

"Okay, okay but let's make this different," Chelsea butted in, catching everyone's attention.

"How different?" Mike asked, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Boys and girls don't socialize with each other," Chelsea simply says, smirking.

"The only rule is no interacting with each other at the party," Chelsea explained, "So girls with girls and boys with boys."

We decided to go and crash the party, or that's what Jack said.

Us girls rode in one car while the guys rode in another one, surprising everyone fitted in. It was Mallory driving, since she was sober enough to drive, me in the passenger seat, Regan, Taylor, and Chelsea in the backseat.

On the way to the party, we drove behind Jack's jeep, jamming to songs, singing. Luckily there wasn't cops nearby.

Since our windows were rolled down, I could hear music close by. I looked out and see colorful lights coming out of a 2 story house and some teenagers outside, some were even laying on the lawn, probably passed out.

Jack parked by the side not too far from the party and we parked right behind him. We all got out and walked together towards the house.

Sammy came over to me and interlocked our fingers, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

"I'm staying with the girls tonight," I say to him, swinging our hands back and forth a little.

"So no cuddles tonight?" he asked in a baby voice. I looked up and see him with a pout.

"You got JJ," I teased, wiggling my eyebrows. He playfully made a gag face and I just laughed at him.

I stopped walking which made Sammy stop walking. He raised an eyebrow at me, looking at me confusion.

I leaned up on my tippy toes and grabbed his face with my hands, placing my lips onto his which he instantly kissed back.

After a few seconds of kissing, I pulled away a little, our lips brushing a little.

"Since you don't get one till tomorrow," I mumbled against his lips. He grinned against my lips and kissed my lips again but this time a little harder.

We pulled away and smiled at each other before catching up the others, walking into the house. The music was blaring and I could see colorful lights all around, weed/perfume/axe filling in the air.

We all decided to get a cup of drink from the kitchen. Once we got it, us girls separated from the boys.

"So who's this Josh kid?" I asked over the music, using one hand to finger quoting Josh since my other hand was holding my drink.

"He's this douche that likes to throw parties a lot," Mallory says, rolling her eyes.

"Might I add, a player," Chelsea butted in, emphasizing a player.

"Oh so he's one of them?" I crinkled my nose, emphasizing them. They all laughed at my face and took a sip of their drink.

Suddenly a song started playing and Mallory's face turned into a big grin. She was walking while dancing to the music and grabbed onto Chelsea's arm, which Chelsea grabbed onto Taylor's hand, Taylor grabbing onto Regan's hand and now Regan grabbed my hand. Mallory lead us to the dance floor and we danced to the beat, giggling and cheering each other while having a great time.