EPISODE - 92 I'm Craving for you....18+🔥

Start from the beginning

Nandini was losing her control. She bent towards me, holding her left b### in hand, and pushed it into my mouth. Wow! That was an unexpected move.  I tried to engulf them but could only take part inside my mouth; the n####e, areola, and some of her b###. As I sucked passionately and squeezed her other b####t, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled it closer. She kept moaning loudly and calling my name. She even started sliding back and forth on my lap.

Soon Nandini pulled her left b####t away from me and put the right one in its place. But instead of pushing the whole thing in this time, she placed only her n####e and areola inside my mouth. I suckled it like a baby drinking milk, and she fondled my hair at the same time, building a special kind of affection in me. As she stroked my hair, I felt like her bosom and hands were the most comfortable place on earth. She caressed me like a baby while I sucked at her n#####s.

I moved two of my fingers to the other n####e, already swollen and wet with my saliva from the previous licking, and started rubbing it slowly. As we both became more aroused, I started sucking more intensely. Holding her right n####e between my lips, I pulled it out. At the same time, I rubbed the left one more roughly.

“Is it painful, Sweetheart?” , I asked her.

“N—o, I lo—ve it.. ”, she said with a moan. I repeated the same, then advanced another step ; I bite over her n####e slowly while pinching the other n####e.

She moaned louder. “AAAAHHH…”.

“I am sorry, Bacha. Did it hurt?”, I asked Worriedly.

“No, my Caring Chocolate, I love this pain. Only you can give me this.. ”, she replied looking with love filed voice. “Do it again.... ”.

I held both b###s in my hands and started moving my tongue around and around her n####e inside her areola. I did this alternately to both n#####s to calm down her pain, and she loved it and kept on moaning. I lifted my head and kissed her lips again, and we continued kissing for a long time.

I whispered in her ear, “Baby, let’s do more.”  I stood up and set Nandini on her feet, and she removed my T-shirt. Then she ran her hands over my back while kissing my neck, shoulders, and chest. She kissed and rubbed my n#####s too. Again, we kissed, and she led me to the bed. She climbed in first, then I lay on my side next to her, kissing her neck and b###s, then down to her navel. Then I kissed up her legs to her thighs. At this point, I lifted my head and asked, “Baby, show me heaven!!”.

Nandini lifted her a## and removed her shorts, and I helped her pull them off completely. Pointing to her pink p###y, she said winking at me, “This is the entrance to heaven, Naughty Chocolate. You are most welcome.. ”.

Ahh! My bold Chipki is back!!

We both laughed, and I gifted her with a kiss over her p###y. More landed on her belly and inner thighs, which I caressed with my fingers. Then I slowly rolled down her p###y. Her cute lovely p###y lay right in front of me for the second time!!!

It's felt that I'm seeing it for the very first time!!

I looked at her and said, “Your little flower is beautiful.” , Nandini blushed and giggled.

I spread her legs wide to have a look between them—my Second experience of a pussy. I observed its lovely shape ; it was shaved, and the p###y lips were sticking together. I parted them with both my hands and saw its reddish interior. Sliding a finger inside, I found it quite wet. In and out slowly, my finger plunged. Nandini moaned and closed her eyes while I moved my finger faster. I could see that she was very much aroused. I spread the top of her p###y lips farther apart and, with her own wetness, fondled her little clit.