CHAPTER 43

Inside, there was a big book shelve filled with a lot of books. There was a big acoustic piano and some paintings.

The bed was so nice and neat, and the wooden floor was smoothly polished. In the table near the window, there was a notebook and some pen so I decided to check it out.

"I never expect things to be like this, why must bloodline be a hindrance to what you love and what you feel. All I wanted is to love and live with peace, I didn't wish to become the demon that I detest. If only the moon and the stars would permit me to take another chance to be reincarnated as another, but I think that those things only happen in fantasy."

When I saw the input in the notebook, I felt cringe running through my veins.

"What the hell, only a 4th grader would write something cheesy like this."

For me, it was way cheesy. It's like a poem written by a teen age girl with a crush. A super duper awkward poem, that only old fashioned people can relate.

"But really this is cute. Old fashioned but cute."

After reading the text in the notebook, I decided to explore more in the room. After minutes of exploration, I couldn't find something so I decided to look for any secret passages or hides, but again there was nothing. The room was way too pure.

Then I decided to jump through the window to go back to the party.

************

"So? Any news in the mansion?." Hiroshi asked.

"No, no sign of Kikiri or anything." I replied.

"How about you?." I asked.

"Nothing, just gossips about the fake info that you spread."

"Hey bad news, I discovered that the woman that I met earlier. She was an assasin."

"I knew it, that girl was a bad news. So where is she?." he asked.

"I tied her up and hid her behind the bushes with a tape in her mouth." I replied.

"What? You did that so easily?."

"Yeah, I dunno but she was way too obedient."

"If that's the case, kill her. She will only bring us bad news." Hiroshi explained.

"I can't."

"Why?."

"I don't know."

We were peacefully discussing about the plan in the garden when a sharp scratch of the microphone echoed through the whole venue.

"Everyone please refrain from spreading fake rumors that you hear. The rumor about the rebel thing was fake and now we are currently tracing the main person who tried to spread fake information." The emcee of the party announced.

"As of now there's an information that we got from the intelligence group that the rebels that we are trying to find are physically present in this party tonight. I request everyone to stay calm and report any suspicious actions or suspicious person in this party."

After hearing that announcement, Hiroshi took me to the dark side corner of the party to talk.

"We don't have enough time, we need to kill Don Felipe now, never mind Kikiri." Hiroshi suggested.

"But how are gonna do that?." I asked.

"I dunno, but one thing is for sure. We are sitting ducks in this whole play. We need to change the plan."

"So we directly kill Don Felipe?." I asked.

"Yeah and you will be the one to take him out."

"But how am I gonna do that? With the amount of guards protecting him tonight, what you're telling me is impossible." I explained.

"I will act as a bait. Use the pistol while the guards are distracted and then pull the trigger at all means!."

"Okay, it's now or never."

Then with the conclusion of the discussion. Hiroshi tightened his buttons and tie and savagely charged towards the guest. He kicked the guests, he destroyed the tables, and threw the food everywhere. He caused quite a commotion, but what he did was effective. After that reckless action that he did, the guards protecting Don Felipe went to check giving me the chance to sneak towards the Evil Don.

With the crowd on panic, I was able to move swiftly towards Don Felipe without getting noticed. I was about draw my pistol and pull the trigger when a kick went to my neck. It was so fast I didn't respond right away. The kick was so fast that it knocked me unconscious seconds after the impact.

"DEATH TO THE TRAITORS! DEATH TO THE REBELS!."

When I woke up, the sound of the cheer and shouts of the crowd woke my spirit open. When I came back to my senses, I discovered that Hiroshi and I were tied on the cross next to each other in front of the crowd.

"Kikiri's plan was a success. Due to his brilliance and intelligence, he caught these two motherfucking rats lurking in this party." One of the guards said to the other.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, TONIGHT I PRESENT YOU THE TWO REBELS! AS PROMISED BY OUR DEAR DON FELIPE, WE CAUGHT THESE REBELS LURKING IN THIS PARTY! REJOICE!."

"AND AS PROMISED, THEY WILL FACE DEATH PENALTY AS AN EXCHANGE TO THEIR NASTY EVIL PLAN TO KILL OUR ALMIGHTY DON!."

"ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED?!."

"YESS!!!!!." the crowd replied.

"BEFORE WE PROCEED TO THE EXECUTION, WE WILL GIVE OUR CREDITS TO OUR INTELLIGENCE UNIT ESPECIALLY AGENT K FOR PLANNING THIS WONDERFUL TRAP."

"AS CONFIDENTIALITY WE WILL NOT REVEAL HIS IDENTITY, BUT PLEASE LET'S GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THIS BRILLIANT GENTLEMAN!."

"NOW! 2/4! SINCE THERE ARE 2 STILL ON LOOSE, OUR TEAM WILL SURELY FIND THEM. AND ONCE WE CATCH THEM ALL,"

"IT'S EXECUTION TIME!."