"Kazama y-you don't have to ask..." Midoriya said red faced but I shrugged, honestly curious.

"So can you also harden your manly parts?"

"Manly parts? You mean..."A blush spread across Kirishima's face as Kaminari and Sero burst into laughter.

"Why are asking such a fucking question!?" Bakugo shouted while most of the girls blushed and laughed, Shoto shook his head as if a disappointed parent, Ida shocked I would even bother to ask such a question.

"Isn't it a valid question? I mean, what if Kiri gets too excited when he's with a girl, or guy, hardens his whole body, starts fucking the girl/guy like that but end up literally ripping her insides up?" 

Kirishima was speechless. Midoriya seemed to be lost in another world, and even Bakugo had a blush on his face when I turned to glance at him.

"Hey, she's got a point!" Kaminari laughed as he pointed at Kirishima. "I mean, I think that would hurt both Kirishima and his girl a lot!"

"Stop talking about such things in the class setting!" Ida finally shouted, red faced.

"But it's a valid question about his Quirk. What's wrong?" I replied, not exactly sure why people were taking this so dirtily. I mean, if I was asking a question like this that didn't involve any Quirks, then yeah they should be upset.

"If you want to know about manly parts, I'll answer all your questions-"

"Shut the fuck up Purple-Balls." I said with a death glare. He jumped and sat back in his seat. I decided to mess slightly with Bakugo. "What about you Pom-Pom? What if you sweat so much that -"

"Shut up dumbass!" Bakugo shouted, cutting me off. The tips of his ears were bright red. Mission accomplished.

"Hey, Kirishima you okay? You seem as if your Quirk is Red-Face more than Hardening right now."  Jiro asked the extremely red man as his face turned the same color as his hair. She turned to me. "I think you broke him."

I sighed, pushing myself up. "Kirishima, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Honestly, I didn't think it was that bad of a question. I apologize." I said, bowing in his direction.

"Come one, man. Don't stop being manly now!" Sero said as I stood back up, Kirishima letting out a deep breath before smiling at me.

"I just wasn't expecting that question." Kirishima said, rubbing the back if his neck. "I guess it wouldn't be manly for me not to answer, so yes, my whole body does harden."

I nodded, this making perfect sense to me. "We better warn Kiri's future partner to be careful!" Mina teased, drawing the others in. Ida sighed and sat back down, shaking his head solemnly. 

As I sat back down, I caught Shoto's gaze. What was conveyed to me was 'you have no limits when asking questions, do you?'. Nope. I ask what I want to ask, though only at the moment I deem right.

But I wonder what would happen if these questions were directed at me?

I turn back to see Midoriya, still stuck in another land. I grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him. 

"Midoriya, you all right? Midoriya?" I shook him and he blinked back to the present.

"Kazama! Yeah- sorry- I-"

Just then, the door slammed open, nicely, and in walked Ectoplasm. 

"Settle down students. Study hall is over. Time for math."

The class groaned a bit but Kirishima basically said thank you for saving him from his friends. I didn't have a feeling about math; it was pretty easy but not fun. So I just sat normally and looked over Bakugo's shoulders for the next hour.