Then, Piper heard a noise behind her along with Windblade as they turned around and saw two mini-cons going on Optimus who was now down.

"Optimus!" 

Hearing this, others saw what was going on. Drift send out Jetstorm and Slipstream to handle the Mini-cons. Piper hate to admit that those two were doing it pretty well. Drift even stopped Windblade to go between allowing his students to test them, Piper took the opportunity to study their abilities just in case they need to ask them from Alchemor's manifest. 

But enemy got the upper hand and started to go on them. In this Drift decided the test is over and they need to go help. The two mini-cons soon realized to be outnumber. Even Optimus got up and was ready handle them.

"I vote we cut and run." said one of them.

"Razorpaw won't be happy." said another.

"Razorpaw is never happy!" answered the first before both combined their power to create bright light and cover their escape.

Soon as the mini-cons disappeared. Piper noted, "Oh man.....They got away."

Optimus questioned, "Piper, we need data about a pair of torpedo mini-cons. With the ability to manipulate temperature."

"I'm already on it." Piper said, bringing out the tablet. Running that through the Alchemor's prisoner manifest until she found a match. "Okay....The ship's record returns two names, Swelter and Galcius. They can project extreme armor melting heat, and circuit cracking cold, respectively. Huh, That's interesting. It also says here that they have teamed up with various decepticons during their careers."

"Was one of their former partners named Razorpaw?"

"Nope, It didn't had reference to a Razorpaw in their file, or anywhere in the Alchemor's prisoner manifest that Fixit gave me."

"Thank you for your assistance, Piper," Optimus said to her which Piper was pleased by her praised. 

'Oh man....He thank me!! My first praise by him. Sweet!!!' Piper squealed in her thought. 

"Pretty much every decepticon we've met since we've came to earth was on the Alchemor," Sideswipe started. "But, this Razorpaw just happens to be here?"

"I don't like having so little intel, Optimus," Windblade stated. "Especially when you're not feeling so wel--"

"Your concern is irrelevant, Windblade," Optimus suddenly stated firmly. "Our mission to capture the decepticons takes priority over everything else. Let us continue our search with equidence,"

After walking while, They still got a weak signal, but they so far knew where to go. While so Sideswipe suggested for Optimus that he could stay down and let rest go get the info of this unknown Decepticon so they could attack them right. Optimus admit it was a good suggestion, but he wanted to handle this mission quickly as possible. After this, he moved on and others followed behind.

"Optimus isn't up for this," Windblade said. "He was at low before those mini-cons showed up."

"Even if that is so Optimus is too proud to admit such a handicap." Drift said.

"And I did try to give it out without offending him," Sideswipe said. "I can't believe I tried not to offend someone."

"He is Optimus Prime." Windblade said." We have to protect him."

"He is A Prime. He knows how to take care of himself," Drift said.

"Woah hey hey.....Calm down, I'm sure if Nova would be here she would know if he is seriously at risk." Piper said, trying to calm them. That's when an idea hit her. "Hey, maybe we could ask Nova some advise."