The Fight

Anthony's POV...
I stomp angrily out of Kalel's house. That is the last time I am ever speaking to her. She told me she wanted to break up with no emotion in her eyes and then goes ahead and tell me she was cheating on me with someone else. I throw her valentines present in the dumpster and carry on to Ian's house. Tears start streaming down my face like little rivers. That bitch! I don't know why I'm so upset, I wanted a break anyway, but why the hell did she have to cheat on me for four years? I was going to move in with her today as well, so all my stuff is in boxes at her house.

Eventually, I reach Ian's house. I can't go in looking like this, he hasn't seen me cry since middle school. I slump down on the curb, wiping my eyes on my Food Battle 2014 top before putting my head in my hands. I can't go in Ian's house crying like a little bitch. I wonder if Ian will even be up yet? I mean, it is 10:30 on a Saturday and he sleeps like a rock. I turn my head and look at his house knowing that he's in there sleeping peacefully. Wait, why am I thinking of him sleeping? Jeez, what the hell is wrong with me?

Unwillingly, I stand up from the curb and slowly start walking up his drive. So many memories flood my mind, like when Ian and I used to live here together. Then Kalel came along and split us apart like old toys; I treated Ian so badly back then, I'm surprised he's still my friend, making sure she came first before him. I mean, I have known Ian since sixth grade, and I still threw him around like trash. Carefully, I knock on the door as if it is made from the most delict of glass and wait; hoping he's up. No answer. I knock again a little louder and I head an angry groan as Ian throws open the door.
"What?" He grumbles, rubbing the sand out of his blue eyes.
"Hey, er ..."
Damn, Ian looks sexy in just his undies. Focus, Anthony!
"Oh, er, hey dude. I thought you were the stupid mailman. So, what's up?"
"Can I come in? We need to talk." I quietly mumble.
"Sure." Ian answers, looking slightly worried as he lets me into the house.