CHAPTER 19: A legend of the past

After Prince Haruna leaves. You start to search for a book of "The War of Three Queen". You find the book on the third stair number 43.
3.43."The War of Three Queens was the tremendous and dreadful war of all kingdoms. Queen Skibula Surigah had enough of her little sister Queen Lamux Lamenita terrifying everyone so she invites her to Skiburg for the committee but Lamux insists that the committee moves to Luxamina but the meeting turns into a conflict after they were unable to agree on rules. It turns into a battle but surprisingly the third Queen was planning to attack Luxamina that same day". 1.13."The mysterious Queen". You get up and go to the first stair number 13. You find it.
1.13." The mysterious Queen was a light, a witch who lives on Oxion land. Everyone was convinced that she was dead on a " War of Final battle". The Queen of Oxion said that there is something very powerful magic. The magic that even beyond hers. She said there is a door where someone coming through. Someone who gonna makes the impossible but she thinks that she can stop him with her fire because she defeats him once and that he is a legend of the past. 2.86."A legend of the past".
You go to the second stair but is too far you need a ladder to get to the book. You search the whole library but there is no sign of a ladder.

Chris: Damn it, this library is big.

/ You hear a voice from far.

A voice??: 'Chris, is that you?'

/ She comes where you are.

Chris: Katharina? What are you doing here?
Katharina: Library is my passion, I like reading. Something I and my father have in common.
Chris: Princess Katharina, how did you get in?
Katharina: There are secret stairs from Princess Jennie's room but don't tell Prince Haruna.

/ You want to ask who is Princess Jennie but you keep quiet.

Chris: Okay.
Katharina: What are you doing here? Prince Haruna locks the library says that there is a problem and that no one was allowed to come in until tomorrow.
Chris: Nothing, just that I was searching for a book but it up there.

/ She looks behind you on the table. Before she asks about the mess of books on the table you speak first.

Chris: It's Prince Haruna who needs a book not me. He sends me here looking for it.
Katharina: Why didn't he send Cyloriuk?
Chris: He needed him for something else.

/ Princess Katharina looks at you softly.

Katharina: Have you eat?
Chris: No, but I will after I find that book.

/ You look up.

Chris: It's just that it up there and I don't find a ladder.

/ She looks at the table and you again.

Katharina: No person should have to do this much work.

/ She touches your cheek and leads you to the end of the second stair

/ She touches your cheek and leads you to the end of the second stair. At the end of the stair, she pulls between the two metal of the bookshelf and a ladder comes between them. She smiles at you.