CHAPTER 10: I'm here, right?

/ Victoria looks at everyone's eyes and speaks ...

Victoria: It's a masquerade gala.
Jasper: Yeah, and how do you know that? I'm sure they didn't invited a pirate.

/ Silyart gasps ...

Silyart: It can't be.
Vlad Cogred: Do you think what I think?
Silyart: It's her.
Vlad Cogred: Of course, how blind was I? To miss it.
Silyart: The resemblance is fascinated.

/You see Victoria looks down and Aria speaks.

Aria: Are you two going to tell us what you talking about?

/ Vlad Cogred turns to Victoria

Vlad Cogred: Captain Victoria, do you want to explain? Or should I say Lady Victoria?

/ Everyone is panting except the pirates.

Willy: wow, it's you. Queen Zura's little sister.
Victoria: shut up, both of you. I've heard enough. Now Jonas will go with Mal and Octavia to the store to buy some fancy clothes for the gala. Understood?

/ Jonas nods then she turns and goes downstairs. You look around and go after her. When you come down you hear gunshots.

Victoria: who is there?
Chris: it's me.
Victoria: what do you want?
Chris: nothing, but I couldn't stay up there with them.
Victoria: you still don't trust them?
Chris: I don't want to talk about it.

/ She turns around and starts shooting again. You two are silent for a while until Victoria speaks.

Victoria: You know shooting releases all the stress that builds up in you
Chris: No thanks. I hate guns

/ She starts shooting again until you sigh.

Chris: Really? All stress?

/ Victoria turns to looks at you then nods. You go where she is and she smiles.

Victoria: Have you ever use a gun before?
Chris: no, but I can still learn.

/ Victoria holds her gun and looks at you in the eyes. At that moment you see her beautiful green eyes reflected by the ocean.

 At that moment you see her beautiful green eyes reflected by the ocean

/ She gives you the gun but you are distracted. She snaps her fingers.

Victoria: You are lost, love
Chris: Wow, your eyes are attractive.

/ She laughs playful and gives you the gun.

Victoria: Try to concentrate and hit the target.
Chris: Do you have any tips for me?
Victoria: Actually, I have. First tips Aiming and Breathing then Shoot.
Chris: That it.

/ She nods and steps aside. You concentrate but miss it. Victoria comes behind you and touches your waist

Victoria: Relax! Baby

/ She whispers from your ear. You can feel her hot breath. She steps aside again to give you space. This time you hit the target.

Chris: I did it.
Victoria: I know you could do it.