CHAPTER 26: Fight or die.

/ You are standing at the balcony with Cyloriuk

Chris: So?
Cyloriuk: Even if I try to convince him I still can't read his mind. He won't listen and he would probably prison me if I try to stop him. So it's up to you, Chris.
Chris: What? What can I say that can make him not go?
Cyloriuk: Don't ask me because I don't know. I'm powerless now in front of you. I can not read your mind anymore. But I can read other minds and Aria is coming. See you soon, Chris.
Chris: What? You're not gonna leave me alone with her, do you?

/ Cyloriuk smiles and touches your shoulder.

Cyloriuk: Don't make her feel uncomfortable. She is already embarrassed to judge you without any evidence. Now, she comes to apologize.

/ Cyloriuk leaves you alone on the balcony. After a while, the door swings open and you hear a voice call your name.

Aria: Chris, is that you?
Chris: Yes, come in.

/ She approaches where you are but she doesn't say anything for a moment. She sighs and looks at you.

Aria: I heard you take off the Zyruk of mist.
Chris: Yes, it was difficult but I managed it.
Aria: After 58 peoples.
Chris: What?
Aria: 58 peoples died just for. trying to take it off.
Chris: Why did they do that? If they knew that they gonna die.
Aria: Some of them were on a mission, others were curious and the others were just stupid.

/ You laugh for a moment.

Chris: I haven't seen the pirates. Where did they go?
Aria: What? They leave about three days ago. Well, they leave fully that is why they never say goodbye.
Chris: Wait, do you mean they steal...here in Luxamina?
Aria: They are pirates. They steal everywhere, they go.
Chris: Does Prince Haruna know that they steal him?
Aria: Yeah, but he invited them knowing the risk. And Cyloriuk hides every valuable thing when I tell that the pirates are on their way to Luxamina.

/ You laugh for a moment then a silence takes over.

Aria: I wanted to apologize, Chris. I doubt you. I'm sorry.
Chris: Why are you sorry? You were just vigilant. That's a good thing.
Aria: Sometimes, I'm too suspicious even with people who I trust. Now, I trust you. Even witches are afraid of the Zyruk of mist. You are the legend of the past. You are our savior.
Chris: I don't know about that. Prince Haruna takes the sword and he plans to save the Princess by himself.
Aria: Challenge him.
Chris: What?
Aria: Prince Haruna has never failed in any challenge. If you challenge him, he would definitely accept your challenge but be clever. Don't challenge him something you know that he would refuse.

/ You think for a moment and head to the throne chamber. You see Prince Haruna and Cyloriuk arguing. They stop when you enter the chamber and on your left side, you see the Zyruk of mist hangs on the wall. You slowly approach Prince Haruna.

Chris: I challenge you to teach me how to fight in 7 days.
Haruna: What?
Chris: And I must be good at fighting in only a week.

/ Prince Haruna raises an eyebrow.

Haruna: I don't have time for this, Chris.
Chris: Okay, you would have lost anyway.

/ Prince stops talking to Cyloriuk and looks at you.

Haruna: What are you talking about?
Chris: You know there is this guy in the future who teaches people how to fight in just 7 days and they become really good just in a week.
Haruna: That's easy.
Chris: How would I believe you if you refuse the challenge.
Haruna: Challenge accepted. Meet you here in the morning.

/ Cyloriuk winks at you his mouth forlornly.

Cyloriuk: Nice move, Chris. Thank you.

/ The next morning. You head at the throne chamber. Prince Haruna gives a sword at Chris.

Haruna: Ready!!!

/ He teaches him everyday morning and evening until 7 days passed.

Haruna: Time to see how good was your training.

/ Prince Haruna takes his sword heading roughly at Chris. But Chris takes another sword and blocks his attack. The fight is equality until Prince Haruna hits on your hand and your sword falls. Prince Haruna gets back and raises his sword.

Haruna: Take your sword! I don't fight with unarmed men.

/ You take your sword. Prince Haruna smiles.

Haruna: Now, I won't go easy on you anymore.
Chris: What? You mean you were going easy on me, early?
Haruna: Of, course. I knew you manipulate me. Now, fight or die.

/ Prince Haruna come running to you. Suddenly, you hear his voice.

Haruna: "On his left"

/ You move to your right and his sword missed you and hits on your left. You hear him again.

Haruna: "Let swing up then down"

/ You hit him on his knees. He falls then gets up quickly. Prince Haruna looks at you.

Haruna: What is that on your feet?

/ When you look at your feet, Prince Haruna hits you with his sword on your abdomen then kicks you with his foot on your chest. You fall and he looks at you and smiles.

Haruna: Not bad, Chris. Take a break for 5 minutes.

/ Prince Haruna leaves and heads to Cyloriuk.

Haruna: What are his weaknesses?
Cyloriuk: I'm afraid I can't tell you that.
Haruna: I'm your Prince. Of course, you can.
Cyloriuk: What I mean is that he doesn't have any weakness.
Haruna: That's ridiculous. Everyone has weaknesses.
Cyloriuk: Maybe but I haven't found his.

/ Cyloriuk approaches you.

Cyloriuk: His weakness is defeat.
Chris: What?
Cyloriuk: Lost the fight. He will stop the fight and then attack him by surprise...
Chris: Why are you telling me that?

/ Cyloriuk walks off and says nothing. You get back in the fight. Prince Haruna attacks without warning but you block it fast. You swap position and look at each other. He attacks you above you and his fist hits your jaw. You fall back but stand up quickly and he jumps and tackles you. He gets above you.

Haruna: You were reading my mind before, don't you?
Chris: What?
Haruna: Surrender!

/ His sword get on your neck. You remember what Cyloriuk told you and surrender. He gets up and turns to leave but you catch your sword and slowly behind him. He hears you and swings his sword but you dodge and hit him on his stomach. He falls to the ground. You catch his sword. He gets up and screams. His eyes become red while he approaches you.

Haruna: YOU ATTACK ME BEHIND MY BACK!!!

/ His voice fills the room. You attack him but he blocks you with his metal gloves. You keep hitting him but he keeps approaching. You hit again and he catches both swords and throws them away. You get back. Behind you, there is the Zyruk of mist. Prince Haruna jumps to hit you. You quickly take the Zyruk of mist. Cyloriuk screams.

Cyloriuk: Chris, Nooooo!!

/ You put it above you as a shield. It glows Prince Haruna hits on it and you see him jump a bit far away. And the light of the sword fade. You throw it away and rush in the middle of the throne chamber where Prince Haruna is laying unconsciously. Cyloriuk tries to wake him up but he doesn't move an inch. Cyloriuk stands up and takes his sword then puts it in your throat.

Cyloriuk: You kill my Prince, Chris.

Chris watches the sword on his throat and many questions come into his head but at this moment only one question repeats itself over again and again. Is this the end? My end?
Follow this account to find out more.

Chapter 27: What about my freedom?