CHAPTER 22: The Zyruk of mist

/ Without a word Prince Haruna opens the door and leave. You look at Cyloriuk

Cyloriuk: Oh, we're leaving now.

/ You follow Cyloriuk outside.

Chris: Where are we going?
Vlad: The conversation wasn't clear for you?
Cyloriuk: We are heading to the cavern of Luxamina situated under Luxamina. Or the way you call it in your language "underground".
Vlad: You're the mind reader, we get it.
Katharina: Please stop, Vlad.
Cyloriuk: If it wasn't the impunity of the Queen. It would be a pleasure to ridiculous you.
Vlad: Who is threatening others now, Your Majesty?

/ Katharina rolls her eyes.

Chris: Impunity?
Cyloriuk: Yeah, the impunity of royalty is much more respectable than the impunity of a simple civil. But that's not what you asked. Impunity is when someone tells the mind's reader not to read their mind.

/ You think of your question but Cyloriuk doesn't reply.

Cyloriuk: Ask me with your mouth. Sometimes I like to have a normal conversation too.
Chris: Alright, How does the impunity things work?
Cyloriuk: You just ask me not to read your mind and I won't.
Chris: Just like that.
Cyloriuk: We are a very noble species and have confidence in our life. we keep our word very seriously.
Chris: Do you have permission to read Prince Haruna's mind?
Cyloriuk: I have to read their mind until they became King or Queen. Do you want impunity?
Chris: But you say that for a simple civil isn't powerful, how?
Cyloriuk: An impunity of a royal means no mind-reading until death only in dangerous situations if it will save his life. For a simple civil means no mind-reading just some of his memories that aren't necessary. Do you want one too?
Chris: No.
Cyloriuk: Then can you tell me with who you had copulation in the palace?
Chris: Oh, that was Rose.
Cyloriuk: Interesting.
Chris: Interesting? why is it interesting?
Cyloriuk: I read your mind and I see no sign of you spending time with the girl.
Chris: What? then how did you know that I had coitus with her?
Cyloriuk: I didn't.

/ Before you ask him, he stops. You watch Prince Haruna standing against a huge door that you have never seen before. He stares at it for more than a minute.

Cyloriuk: It's time, My Prince
Haruna: I know, it's just that it been a while since I came back here
Cyloriuk: The last time it was when you lock him up.
Chris: I don't like this.

/ Prince Haruna opens the door and reveals a long hall with royalty's chairs, nice furniture, luxurious things, beautiful painting, and a tall man who is chained in golden chains. He is black and gold all over his body even his eyes like things that surround him. He wears lustrous black armor that has a cool cap.

Executioner: Welcome to my throne chamber. Even if I'm obliged to stay forever.
Haruna: You got what you deserve, Shyx

/ Shyx lands his eyes on Princess Katharina then he gets angry.

Shyx: What is she doing here?
Cyloriuk: She comes for Royalty rehearsal.
Shyx: What? No, she is too young for that?
Haruna: Queen Beatrice died...
Shyx: After all these years in here finally a piece of good news.
Cyloriuk: Shyx!!!
Shyx: Now, one to go and I'll take over the empire
Chris: I don't understand, Cyloriuk.
Cyloriuk: Shyx is the brother of Queen Beatrice. Which means...
Chris: The uncle of Princess Katharina.
Shyx: You made a mistake coming here, girl