Chapter 34: Luxamina vs Oxion

/ You just collapsed unconsciously. Your spirit or your mind travel somewhere else. You see Prince Haruna sitting on his throne chair, Cyloriuk by his side, and Vlad who stand in the middle of the throne chamber

Cyloriuk: You disobey the King's order by saving Chris from his cell and help him to escape.
Vlad: I did what I have to do to save my princess. And besides, I did not disobey any order.
Cyloriuk: What do you mean?
Haruna: I told him to do it.
Cyloriuk: What? But why? I don't understand. You could just release him yourself.
Haruna: I wanted Chris to leave as fast as possible and I didn't want to explain to him what I'm going to do. If he thinks that he escaped, he will quickly start looking for the pirates.
Vlad: What are you going to do?

/ Prince Haruna and Cyloriuk share a look.

Cyloriuk: We are attacking Oxion tomorrow by surprise to save the princess.
Vlad: What? Are you insane? I like my Princess Katharina but what you are about to do it's a trap and you will definitely be caught before you even reach the portal then who will save you all?
Haruna: I can't sleep one more night while knowing that Princess Katharina is still at Oxion... I will go and save her with or without your help.

/ Just at that moment they hear the ground shaking.

Haruna: What is that?
Cyloriuk: I don't know but it coming from outside.

/ They hurry outside and they see from far where Chris's sword left a big mark of thunder.

Vlad: Did the Zyruk of mist do that?
Cyloriuk: I'm afraid, it is. This sword is very very powerful...
Haruna: ...and he doesn't know how to use it.
Vlad: Let hope that he doesn't kill everyone who stands in his way.
Haruna: Prepare the troop, Cyloriuk. We will leave tomorrow... In the morning.
Cyloriuk: But your Highness, we aren't ready.
Haruna: I see you train them every day. How can you not be ready? I need 120 knights.
Cyloriuk: But that's a very small troop you need, your Highness. To fight against Oxion, you will need at least 2000 knights. Should I prepare them?
Haruna: I have noticed that you have raised a new attitude of questioning every of my decision, with but. Let me warn you that I don't like when you start your sentence with but and end it with your Highness. I was very clear. Now dismiss... All of you.

/ Cyloriuk opens his mouth to say something then sighs and looks down then leaves and everyone leaves after him and leaves Prince Haruna alone on the balcony. Prince Haruna glances far away.

Haruna: Good luck, Chris...

/ In the morning at Luxamina empire. Prince Haruna is standing at the balcony while looking down at his 120 knights.

Haruna: Today, we are attacking Oxion by surprise. It definitely gonna be messy so if you aren't ready to go to the battle then step out of the troop and someone will take your place.

/ He waits a moment and no one steps out of the troop. Cyloriuk who stands next to him whispers.

Cyloriuk: We are honor and loyal to you, Your Highness. No one will go against your decisions. We are ready.

/ Cyloriuk raises his hand and the knights shout out the Luxamina motto.

Luxamina's knights: At Luxamina we serve with dignity, live with confidence, and die with honor. Long live the Prince... Long live the Prince... Long live the Prince.

/ The same day, Prince Haruna, Cyloriuk, and Luxamina's knights are riding horses on their way to Oxion. Prince Haruna stops and looks around.

Haruna: We are almost at Oxion. It's time, Cyloriuk.

/ Cyloriuk just nods and steps off his horse and connects his two hands then starts murmuring in an ancient language. Then stops and looks at Prince Haruna.

Cyloriuk: It's safe in here, Your Highness. No one will see us.

/ Prince Haruna steps off his horse and motions to the knights to do the same. Cyloriuk cooks a potion and takes everyone's sword to add a little drop on their sword. Then he stands up to glance at everyone.

Cyloriuk: Your sword is now as hard as a volcanic stone and sharp as shark teeth. Make sure you keep your hand at the bottom of your sword. At any mistake, you die.

/ The knights nod and take their swords. The same day at night. They arrive at Oxion where there are 90 zombie knights at the border of Oxion waiting for them.

Cyloriuk: Those knights can't be killed by a normal sword but the potion I add to your swords will just do the thing but be vigilant. They look inactive but they are fast.

/ 19 Luxamina's knights step out and attack. The other knights look at how the Oxion's zombie knights move fast and kill the 19 knights. They get scared. Prince Haruna speaks to Cyloriuk without looking at him

Haruna: Are you ready?
Cyloriuk: No.
Haruna: Are you with me?
Cyloriuk: Till my last breath.
Haruna: Good.

/ Prince Haruna steps out and cry out loud while heading towards the Oxion's knights. And Cyloriuk follows behind him such as the rest of the knights. Prince Haruna jumps as high as possible and takes his swords while he is still in the air then he lands with a slam of his sword on the ground. It makes a huge blast of wind which throws the Oxion's knights in the air then comes crashing back down but the knights crack their bones into place and get up.

Cyloriuk: Oh, that didn't kill them.
Haruna: I know but it weakened them.

/ Luxamina's knights scream loud the battle cry while heading towards Oxion knight to chop off their heads. Luxamina's knights move in style just like their Prince. They easily kill those Oxion's zombie knights. After killing each knight. Cyloriuk touches the ground.

Cyloriuk: We only kill 88 knights. This means 2 knights run.

/ They all look around and Prince Haruna is nowhere to be found.

Cyloriuk: Has anyone seen our prince?
Haruna: I'm here.

/ They turn to find Prince Haruna covering blood his whole body while he is holding a zombie knight's head.

Cyloriuk: You killed one.
Haruna: I know, one escaped me.
Cyloriuk: Then witches will know that we are here.
Haruna: Good. Let's go.

/ They head to the next location. They arrive at Oxion's palace.

Cyloriuk: This is bizarre. There were supposed to be 19 gigantic monsters before we attend the palace and there were supposed to be 34 quickest demons at the gate of the palace. I feel relief to not fight those demons but this is...
Haruna: ...strange. I know. If there is no trap in here, this means that the trap in the next area is huge.

/ They open the door of the palace and get inside to find 19 gigantic and 34 quick demons. They prepare themselves to attack but the demons and the monsters look at them and smile. They push apart while motioning them to the throne chamber. Prince Haruna and his knights head to the throne chamber when they open the door they find Veronica and Valerian sitting on the royal chairs.

Veronica: Welcome, your Highness. We were waiting for you.
Cyloriuk: We came in peace.
Valerian: Really? After killing our border knights. You pretend to come in peace.

/ Valerian raises her hand and all Luxamina's knight swords raise above in the air then they all disappear.

Valerian: Those swords were poison, they could hurt someone or you.
Veronica: Now, it will be easy to kill you.

/ The same moment at the Vlanakian's boat. Chris wakes up in shock.

Chris: Nooo...

Find out more in the next chapter.

Chapter 35: All aboard