CHAPTER 31: Something new

/You are following Rose silently... Aria whispers to you.

Aria: Where that Hell is she taking us?
Chris: I don't know but I trust her.
Aria: You better be right about her.

/ You arrive at the place. She motions you to get inside then she follows you behind and locks the door.

Rose: I hope no one sees you?
Chris: No. Nobody sees us
Rose: Good!

/ She smiles at you then waves her hand in the air.

Rose: Welcome to my house, Chris.

/ A glass of water comes floating in front of you. You catch it and smirk.

Chris: Cool. Can I do that?
Rose: You shall but now is not the moment. I...
Chris: Oh, no...

/ You cut off Rose's sentence. She notices that you are looking around.

Chris: I know this place.
Rose: Oh... You do?
Chris: Yeah, in Prince Haruna and Shyx's vision.
Aria: You read Shyx's mind?
Chris: Yes, I did. And I saw someone lying on that bed.

/ You approach on the side. You touch the bed and Rose calls you out.

Rose: Chris! Don't...
Chris: Why do I have a feeling that there is someone in the bed?

/ Aria quickly takes out her sword and points it at Rose.

Aria: I don't like tricks. Who is here?
Chris: Come on, Aria. Maybe I'm mistaken.
Aria: Your magic is never mistaken.
A woman: She is right, Soxany. Your magic is never mistaken.

/ You both turn to find a woman lying on the bed. You jump and let a little scream.

Chris: From where are you coming?
A woman: I was here. It's just that you couldn't see me.
Chris: Wow, you were invisible.

/ You smile amazed by her but she doesn't smile back. She just looks at you up and down.

A woman: So, it's you. The legend of the past, Soxany, our savior.
Chris: What's your name, Mam?
A woman: Call me anything but not that.
Rose: Mom!
Mrs. Weyer: Oh come on, darling. Look at him. He is just a boy. How is he our savior?
Rose: Well, he is from the future and he can see monsters without any Zirlyck.
Mrs. Weyer: Well, that's impressive...

/ She rolls her eyes until she notices your sword. Her eyes widen.

Mrs. Weyer: Is that...
Aria: ...the Zyruk of mist, yeah.

/ Mrs. Weyer gets up to sit and looks at you.

Mrs. Weyer: Come here, son.
Chris: Me?

/ You look at Rose and she nods. You approach and sit on the corner of the bed beside her.

Mrs. Weyer: Anything you want to know. I will tell you, right now. Ask!
Chris: I read Prince Haruna's mind but I didn't get the whole story about what happened between him and Valerian.
Mrs. Weyer: It was the story of love. Love in the air but as they said in every joy there are tears, in every light there is darkness. I don't know the whole story either but I will share with you what I have. Come on, read my mind.

                         *Inside Mrs. Weyer's mind*

/ You see Prince Haruna and Valerian are sitting together cuddling while reading a book on the tree they meet for the first time.

Haruna: (...And he was just about to fall when she catches him and said: *If you fall I will carry you, I will never let you down and most importantly I will always catch you even if I have to fall too. We always will fall together because my love for you is not a joke, I love you Kyol*. Then she lifts him and kisses him hard.)
Valerian: Wow, such a passionate woman.
Haruna: And strong too.
Valerian: She is definitely strong. Is this your favorite book?
Haruna: Yes. Princess Ralosa is a book that teaches different things in many ways everyone understands it.
Valerian: And what do you love the most about this book?
Haruna: Their love. Their love is so strong that it becomes terrifying for the people who surrounded them.
Valerian: Just like our love...

/ Valerian looks at Prince Haruna intensely in the eyes when he closes the book and glances at her. Prince Haruna and Valerian kiss.

Haruna: Valerian... Your voice. It's a unique voice
Valerian: It's the voice of love.
Haruna: Definitely. Just like your smell too. You smell delicious. Like honey. I love honey.

/ Valerian bites her lips then glance at Prince Haruna

Valerian: It wasn't supposed to happen, but I fall in love with you so much. Why?
Haruna: Don't look for a reason, because I love you too and that very logical to me

/ They lean close and kiss. From far you see Aria is watching them. She leaves. The vision fades. You glance at Aria. She looks down.

Chris: What did you do, Aria?
Mrs. Weyer: Calm down Chris. Mrs. Huff told the King but the person who started the war was Mrs. Mary by sending that sea monster to kill Prince Haruna.
Chris: Yes, tell me that. I never hear that one.
Mrs. Weyer: Unfortunately, I don't know the story about the tragedy that happens in that sea, and everyone who was there doesn't want to talk about it.

/ She says that while glancing at Aria.

Aria: Don't look at me like that. I was unconscious all the fight. I didn't see that monster.
Chris: And who else was there.
Aria: Valerian, Prince Haruna, Prince Silyart, Vlad Cogred, and all pirates. It was when we were heading to the reunion of peace support for all empires that was organized by Queen Beatrice. RIP.
Chris: RIP.

/ Rose comes running inside the house.

Rose: Chris, Aria!! Someone saw you and told to the guards. Quickly follow me.

/ You wave goodbye at Mrs. Weyer and follow Rose. She leads you to the back door, you get outside, the sun has already set. You start to walk in the dark behind Rose and enter into a tunnel that leads you to the lake.

Rose: Go, there is a friend of mine waiting for you with a ship to take you to the pirates. Good luck, Chris.

/ She touches your neck and kisses you passionately on the lips. Then she disappears back into the tunnel. Aria looks at you.

Aria: And what was that?
Chris: A good luck kiss, I guess.

/ She rolls her eyes but you see jealousy running into her eyes. When you get to the lake you see a tall Orc waiting for you. Aria swears to herself.

Aria: Why in the blood Hell?
Chris: Do you know him?

/ But she already walking towards him.

Orc: Hi, Aria. Long time no see, How...
Aria: Shut up...
Orc: Okay, you definitely not in the mood.

/ You approach while your eyebrow is raising.

Orc: Oh, you must be Chris? I'm Galick. Galick Dotcheb. But my friend calls me Gal
Chris: Yeah, Nice to meet you, Galick.

/ Galick settles everything and leaves. After hours of no talking between Galick and Aria but you didn't miss much because you were most of the time sleeping. Galick wakes you up.

Galick: There is the ship of Vlanaky

/ But before you approach, you see a ship heading towards them. Galick stops his ship while you are looking for your sword.

Galick: Oh no...
Chris: What is it?
Galick: That is the ship of the Queen of the sea. They are the most dangerous pirates.

/ He handles you the binocular and you see a woman orc leads the pirates to attack the Vlanakian's boat but they fight back.

Chris: Who is she?
Aria: That's Ramtala, the queen of the sea and she is going to take Victoria's ship down.
Chris: We can not let her do that, right?
Aria: There is nothing we can do to help them. Let just pray so that she doesn't kill them.
Chris: Oh, boy...

Who should you trust? Find out more in the next chapter.

CHAPTER 32: Who is Aria, the hunter?