CHAPTER 12: Roughly and Slowly

CONTENT WARNING

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE SCENE AND ADULT WORDS(+18).

.............
.............

READER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!!

You can skip the steamy scene.

And read further

Better read this with a soundtrack on. 🎵

/ You close your eyes. Victoria licks your face then whispers.

Victoria: you could have asked, baby.

/ You open your eyes.

Chris: What?
Victoria: I want you too. And I love it roughly and slowly.

/ She throws the knife down and sits on your lap then kisses you. You put your hands on her butt as she slowly shakes them and then she whispers again.

Victoria: lift me if you can.

/ Without hesitation you lift her, you get up and you knock her against a wall. She laughs.

Victoria: yes baby, this is the rough that I like.

/ You kiss her on the lips and apply your lips to her jawline. She moans when you suck her neck. She separates by pulling your hair and then she looks at you.

Victoria: Let me guide you.
Chris: I want to spoil you first.
Victoria: As long as you make me moan.
Chris: Then moan my name.

/ You put her down and open her jacket. You look at her breasts that don't have a bra.

Chris: You always walk around without a bra?
Victoria: No, you came when I was going to sleep.

/ You staring at her breasts like a fool

Victoria: Like what you see?

/ You just nod but you still stare at them. Victoria smiles and slowly puts her hand on your neck, then leans your mouth more quickly towards her breasts. When your mouth bites her breast, she moans.

Victoria: Chris...

/ You suck her breast and she deeply grasps you to her breast. She moans your name but you start to lose air. You split up. she smiles and then turns you around. She bangs you against the wall and then leans forward to whisper into your ear.

Victoria: Now, I take the lead.

/ She sucks on your neck and then bites your earlobe until you let out a small cry of pain. She opens your jacket and kisses your chest. She kneels to open your zipper, but it's stuck. Her eyes widen and she gasps.

Victoria: Wow, it's huge.
Chris: And it's all for you.

/ You wink at her and she licks her lips then swallows while looking at your pants how big it is inside.

Victoria: And I'm going to savor every inch of it.

/ She opens your zipper and you smile when it comes out. She looks at you then licks it. You close your eyes for the pleasure you get. But you open them when she stops. She stands up and puts her index on your mouth then puts another hand between your thighs. You suck her index while she plays her hand. She laughs then steps away from you.

Chris: Stop teasing me.

/ She opens her zipper then lets her pants fall on the floor. She turns and lets her jacket fall while she heads to her bed. She lays down on her bed then beckons you to join her.