𝐗𝐈𝐈 𝐓𝗼𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐰 𝐗𝐈𝐈

Börja om från början

~ Y/n's POV ~

I heard people talking. I slowly leave the void I was in and open my eyes, carefully sit myself up. The blankets that were on me are now on my lap. I rub my eyes to get better sight.

Last thing I remember is Tubbo and I falling asleep. I look around to see nothing but behind me were the two boys talking

"Good morning" I yawned, looking at them.

"Good morning" They both said weirdly.

Tubbo seemed a little to weird but I ignored it "Well I'll be going, I'm pretty sure the election is tomorrow, dont wanna bother you guys" I said standing up and stretching my back, putting my shoes on and opening the door "Bye, I'll see you guys later"

"Bye Y/n" They both said and waved their hands at me

I walked out and closed the door behind me 'Yesterday was fun' as I was walking through L'manberg. I saw decorations here and there. Festive.

~ 10 minutes later ~

"Home sweet home" I said opening the door it's not locked? I entered to see a man in a green hoodie sleeping on my couch. Ok, well.

I recognized who it was and it was the man himself. Dream.

I sighed and went to my room getting a towel and a fresh new kimono.

Walking towards the bathroom. Opening and walking to the shower, turning the water on and taking off my clothes, waiting for warm water.

Once it was warm enough, I hoped in and showered.

~ 10 minutes later ~

I was clean and ready to start the day. I just need to put my bow, shoes, and crown. I waddled to my closet and got the red bow, putting it on nice and tightly.

Waddling to back to my bathroom where my crown was. I grabbed my crown and placed it softly. Heading to my living room where my shoes were at, I saw that Dream was awake sitting down. He noticed me and stared at me.

"What"I said, lifting an eyebrow

"Sorry" He looked away and continued. "So the election is tomorrow, and I wanted to see who your going for" He awkwardly looked at me

"I'm not a fan of this big L'manberg thing so no one, but if I had to choose then Wilbur and Tommy. And I know your not just here for this, why are you actually here Dream" I said crossing my arms with my eyebrow still up, getting straight to the point.

"Well first, Shlatt is most likely going to win. Second, I want to get to know you more" He faked smiled.

"What do you know about me so far" Theres no way I could tell Dream but the question is, does he actually know me but only wanting to see if their true or does he not know and actually wants to know.

"Well your very close to Tommy"

"Correct"

"You are very energetic"

"No" This man is being stupid. He knows, doesnt he. "Dream, stop being stupid" I went over to him and stood in front of him. He looked up with no emotion in his eyes "You know me, dont you"

Dream sighed and looked down "Well I just wanted to hear it from you"

I sighed and sat down next to him. "You read the book?" He nodded stilling looking at the ground

"Is it all true, are you actually Kali" I leaned back and threw my head back facing the ceiling.

"Yes" There was a very uncomfortable silence until he broke that silence.

"Well that's all I wanted to know"

"Please dont tell anyone"

"I wont, dont worry" He said putting a hand on my shoulder "Oh and I've heard you went out a killed a king and queen"

Bruh. He just know everything huh. I let out a small sigh, stood up and walked to my room. I grabbing the queens crown and walked back to the couch. I handed him the crown the queen gave me.

"Does that answer your question" I said looking at Dream who was rubbing his finger on the crown.

"Sorta" He said putting the crown on his head. He looked at me with a stupid grin on his face. I looked at him back his a confused and worried expression. Is this man good "Can we go see the castle" He spoke up jumping out of the couch. I didnt think Dream would want to go but if he wants to then alrighty

"Sureeeee" I stood up and walked towards the door but before opening it, I quickly grabbed my sword just in case if anything happens. He opened the door and walked out, making me walking out and closing the door.

~ 3 hours later ~

Dream and I finally made it to the castle gates. The guards bodies were still there, covered in blood. I ignored them and went inside the gates

Dream following behind me. He was, well, calm. I'm guessing hes used to this, Maybe?

We made it to the castle doors. Dream went infront of me and opened them. I can open doors too, ya know.

I went inside first and dream followed behind me. We walked through the corridors until I found the throne room. I walked up to it, opened the doors and saw the queen laying on the floor.

"You did this yourself?" Dream asked me, looking at the kids who laid together.

"By myself" I said walked towards the lifeless body "We danced before I killed her ya know" I said lifting up her back up

"Why" he questioned while his eyes still remain on the kids.

"Just wanted to have fun." Dream looked at the queen and pulled out the queens crown he had in his bag. He walked towards me and kneeled down, placing the crown on the lifeless body.

"It suits her more" I punched his arm in a playful matter. He got dramatic and dramatically fell over.

"Alr come on piss baby" I said standing up and grabbing the crown and started to walk away

"Dont call me piss baby" He yelled running towards me

We decided to go back. He followed me to my house, making sure nothing would happen to me while walking. It wouldnt matter if I was alone anyway but he does whatever he wants.

After 3 hours of walking back home, Dream said his goodbyes and left.

I walked in my house and took of my shoes, walking to my room like a gremlin. I plopped down on my bed. I didnt feel like talking off my kimono. I was already in bed and comfortable, too comfortable actually.

I feel asleep in a snap

See you next chapter
:)