тнιяту fσυя

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭

"Seokjin", Taehyung said, still looking up at the sky. Jin who was already lost looking at Taehyung got surprised when he heard Taehyung saying his name, adorably. It made his heart flutter, it did something to him. He was curious too, to know what Taehyung wanted to say.

"Yes?", Jin asked him to continue. When Taehyung shifted his gaze to Jin, Jin had a hard time believing that he was real, his face shining under the moonlight, his beautiful eyes staring right into Jin's, it felt as if he was dreaming, no way it could be real.

"Jin you're someone I found in my darkest hours. And that smile and glow on your face are like the moon. I hope that it never fades away. You're my moon in the sky full of stars.", The last line, Taehyung said almost unknowingly, caught off-guard by the way Jin looked at him.

Jin didn't even know when or why tears rolled down his eyes. Those words, that voice, the face, the eyes that looked at him, his presence itself felt too much for Jin. He never felt this way. He was overwhelmed with emotions he couldn't decipher. He too wanted to say something but not just something, too many words that he couldn't think of. He always had his way with words yet it was surprising how he couldn't find the right words when it came to Taehyung.

When Taehyung looked at Jin's reaction, he regretted what he just said.

"You're crying. I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have come into your life. I should leave before it's too late.", Taehyung said. But most of those words went almost unheard by Jin, he was overwhelmed with doubt, fear, and with so many things that he wanted to speak and do.

Jin held his hands, "No, it is not your fault, don't say that. I am not angry with you. I just don't know what to say." He felt stupid for not being able to say anything, crying like that and making Taehyung think that he did something wrong. He stopped those tears and smiled at Taehyung. He couldn't see Taehyung getting worried or blaming himself.

After a few seconds, Taehyung didn't know where to look or what to do while Jin was staring at him with his adoring eyes, holding his hands.

"Taehyung, can you close your eyes, and don't open them till I tell you to?"

"Ok", Taehyung said and closed his eyes.

Nothing happened for a minute, he just heard the footsteps of Jin, going away from that bench and nothing after that. He had no idea what was going on but he chose to trust Jin.

Then suddenly out of nowhere, he heard a whisper near his ear from behind, "Do you know that my night sky is the most beautiful thing to ever exist", Taehyung didn't realize when Jin tip-toed back to him so he flinched at first. But when he recognized the voice, he just froze there feeling something he never felt before. He wasn't in the state to think about what Jin said, not able to understand who it was about.

Jin was only trying to be playful, to brighten up the mood. He was going to run right then but he couldn't. Instead, he lightly nuzzled Taehyung's neck. Taehyung giggled as he moved slightly, "I'm going to open my eyes if you do it again, even if you don't tell me to." Jin chuckled and did that again. "I did", he said and ran away. Taehyung opened his eyes and followed Jin to chase him. "If you catch me I'll do that again", Jin smiled. Taehyung stopped. "But even if you don't, I'll do that again", Jin chuckled and ran. At this point, Taehyung knew that Jin was fooling him so he just ran after him.

They reached the same alleyway near Jin's house and were just running without anyone chasing the other.

"What are you? A five-year-old running like that?", Taehyung asked. "But you're doing the same. You can't deny that it feels good." Jin replied. This time Jin could see the smile on Taehyung's face unlike before when he had a mask. It was beautiful, his happy smile was something Jin could look at forever.