037

"What do you want?"

"Is that the way you say 'Hello' over the phone now?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle.

"No. That's because you're special," Dahyun teased but secretly stuck her tongue out.

"Awww. Should I be touched?" Jungkook teased back.

"You should be thanking me by now~" Dahyun sang as she continued wiping the dust off her cabinet but as she did so, it caused her to sneeze.

"Are you sick?" Jungkook asked.

"No," she answered shortly.

"Then can we go out today?" he questioned with an enthusiastic voice.

"Nice try, Jeon Jungkook," Dahyun chuckled, "But it's a no."

"Do you despise me so much that you reject me so easily?" Jungkook faked drama.

"Stop whining," Dahyun retorted, "I can't go out today. I'm busy."

"Why? What are you doing?"

"I'm kind of renovating my apartment."

"Okay," Jungkook replied quickly, "I'll help you then."

"There's no need to — " Dahyun was about to protest but the line was already cut off and then, there was a loud knock at her door.

With furrowed eyebrows, she opened it and it revealed a male that was smiling cheekily at her.

Dahyun rolled her eyes before blurting out, "Seriously? Why call me when you're already here?!"

Jungkook sheepishly scratched the back of his neck and mumbled, "I kind of assumed that you would go out with me today so I went here without asking you."

"Well, I can't go out with you so you better go home," Dahyun retorted and was about to close the door but then Jungkook held it.

"Wait! I'll just help you!"

"I don't need your help!" Dahyun tried to close the door again but Jungkook kept pushing on the other side.

"You need my help. If you're going to renovate your house, you need to move the furniture, and I'm taller than you too so I'd be a lot of help," Jungkook reasoned out.

With a second thought, Dahyun stopped pushing the door and stared at the male who just continued smiling at her. She chewed on her lower lip before finally admitting defeat.

She opened the door widely for him as she uttered, "Fine."

Jungkook chuckled in victory as he dashed inside her apartment and he saw the moved furniture and the pile of boxes that were on the side. It was like she just moved into a new house.

His trance was halted when Dahyun suddenly said, "But your clothes would get dirty if you help me."

"Then I'll buy some clothes first," he volunteered and Dahyun grunted at his foolishness.

"Never mind. Just take them off," she muttered.

"If you want to see me without clothes on, then you should have just told me from the start," Jungkook exclaimed proudly and was about to take his shirt off.

"No!" Dahyun brought up her hands to stop him.

She then walked towards one of the cabinets and searched through her clothes before throwing Jungkook a shirt and saying.

"You're going to change into my clothes."

Jungkook caught the shirt but his mouth gaped as he eyed the pink shirt with a large Minnie Mouse print.