005

"Why haven't you started yet?" Dahyun asked as she put her bag down her desk.

She looked around and saw that everything was already prepared. There was Sejeong who was wearing comfortable clothes and her humungous glasses, in standby for assistance in the photo shoot. Jimin, who was their photographer, was playing with his camera, refusing to make eye contact with Dahyun. She also noticed how Mina and Daehwi were exchanging nervous glances.

Dahyun huffed out air in frustration as she said with furrowed eyebrows, "If there's anything wrong, you need to tell me now."

Suddenly, their doorbell rung and Mina, Daehwi and Sejeong raced to get it with Daehwi winning at the end. Dahyun rubbed her face before saying sternly, "Unni."

Mina and Sejeong faced her with heads bowed down. They slowly met Dahyun's pleading gaze but then it was Jimin who took the courage to speak up.

"We can't do the photo shoot today because there's no model."

"But we have to do it today!" Dahyun said in a louder tone. She felt her shoulders slumping as she said, "Where's the Park Jinyoung guy? The one we hired the other day?"

"He didn't show up," Sejeong whispered, "We tried contacting him but there's none."

"Did you pay him?" Dahyun asked worriedly.

"No," Mina shook her head instantly. "We didn't pay him yet."

Dahyun sighed in relief before saying, "It's better than us losing our money again."

"But we need to finish the photo shoot today to submit the outcome to the main branch," Sejeong started tying her hair up.

"Have Jimin do it," Mina suggested, "Let him be the model."

"Okay!" Dahyun called, "I'll photograph."

"Hey," Jimin bellowed, "Why are you forcing me?! Why not Daehwi?!"

"We already used Daehwi!" Mina insisted, "It's your turn to shine now."

"No," Jimin shook his head, "I won't do it- over my dead body. Just dress up Sejeong as a man."

"That's absurd!" Sejeong screamed and the three started bickering.

Dahyun on the other hand, was already biting her nails, as she started to grasp for an alternative. She was desperate enough to give Taehyung a call, but even before she could dial his number, Daehwi returned with a huge smile on his face and a man beside him.

"Who's that?" Dahyun asked, quieting the other three as they turned to Daehwi and his companion.

"The answer to our problems," Daehwi said with a smirk as he presented the other guy with both hands.

The other four eyed the guy beside him from head to toe and Mina spoke, "I think I saw you before."

He bowed as he said, "Hello. It's nice to meet you again. I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"The model!" Mina gasped.

Jungkook turned to Dahyun who was eyeing him sharply as he added, "Actually... I am here for the other available post. Isaw that you are also looking for an editor, and I want to try that out too. In case my green hair really offends you, I colored my hair pink!"

"Pink is perfect!" Sejeong said as she dragged him inside, "But forget about being the editor for a while because we need you to be a model right now."

Jungkook widened his eyes, "I'll be your model?"

Everyone then turned to Dahyun who still stood on her place.