048

The two were on their way to Jungkook's house because Dahyun insisted that she would send the male home for a difference. They were having a debate on where their vacation should be with Jungkook asserting to visit Dahyun's hometown once more while Dahyun wanted to travel to other places. However, when Jungkook started complaining about how he wasn't introduced as her boyfriend yet to the family, Dahyun just lost the argument.

When they finally arrived in front of his house, Jungkook asked, "Do you want to come in?"

Then he grinned as he asked, "Or better yet, do you want to sleep here?"

"Whatever dirty thought you have in your mind, you better wipe it off because I'm on my period," Dahyun raised an eyebrow.

"I wasn't even thinking about anything," Jungkook tried to deny but when Dahyun didn't buy it, he ended up laughing at himself.

"I didn't bring extra clothes with me," Dahyun argued.

"Then wear mine," Jungkook was persistent.

"I never traveled wearing a man's clothes."

"Then try it for a change," Jungkook retorted but when Dahyun just lazily stared at him and shook her head, he wailed, "Come on, Dahyun. The nights are still cold. I could use a hug while sleeping, you know?"

"Or you could just use a heater," Dahyun argued back but suddenly, the word 'heat' popped an idea in her mind. She gasped and it piqued Jungkook's curiosity. With a smile, she started rummaging through her bag, and mumbled, "Ah. That's right. I have something for you.... Tada!"

When Jungkook just stared at the scarf she knitted, she pouted. Tiptoeing, she wrapped it on his neck and explained, "I was planning to give you this on your birthday but I wasn't able to finish it on time."

The blue scarf hid Jungkook's nose and mouth but by the way his eyes turned into slits, Dahyun knew that he was smiling.

She wrapped her arms around the male's waist as she asked, "So how is it? Do you like it?"

But instead of replying, he mirrored the happiness in her face. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He then pulled down his scarf, a smile playing on his lips. His doe eyes shone like they contain the universe — and as if he's giving the universe to her. He said nothing but with his gaze, Dahyun could feel that he was confessing his love all over again.

Jungkook then leaned closer to her and Dahyun closed her eyes as the dark sky witnessed how gently their lips moved against each other.

—————

Jennie smiled as she woke up to the sight of Taehyung sleeping beside her. Carefully, she removed his hand from her waist before getting up to wear her clothes that were left discarded last night. She was about to make a call but Taehyung stirred in the bed. To her relief, the male still resumed sleeping. With a smile, Jennie brushed his fringe before planting a kiss on his lips.

Then, her gaze traveled back to the phone she was holding and as quietly as she could, she walked to their balcony and shut the door tight before her to make sure that Taehyung would not overhear.

She pressed her phone against her ears as she dialed a number. Her eyes never left Taehyung's sleeping figure as she waited through the rings of the phone.

"Jennie," said the other line.

"Jungkook," Jennie whispered and turned her back on her husband. She uttered the male's name again and said, "Jungkook, we need to talk."

---------

AN: That's all. Thank you. Haha. There will be many cliffhangers from now on so hold tight. There will also be a lot of flashbacks, I hope you would not get confused. It'll be a roller coaster of emotions too. I just hope you won't hate me at the ending. Hahahuhu. PLEASE STREAM FORMULA OF LOVE AND SUPPORT SCIENTIST!!!