022

Jennie stared at the helpless and drunk Taehyung that was occupying their whole bed. Struggling, she took off his shoes and socks.

But as Taehyung stirred, he uttered, "Hot."

With closed eyes, he began throwing off his clothes until he was left with his undergarments. Jennie let her eyes feast at the scene for she never saw so much bare skin from him. They have already been married for more than a year, yet she still didn't know how to feel under his touch. She was wiping his face and torso with a wet towel but the more she stayed with his bareness, the more sinful thoughts run down her mind. She started feeling a strong urge to be touched by him.

When her hormones were starting to run out of control, she decided to back-out but as she stood up from the bed, a hand had grabbed her. She turned and found Taehyung looking at her. With his fringe wet with sweat and his tantalizing eyes, she was drawn.

His deep voice sent tingles down her spine as he said, "Don't go."

But her heart came breaking right after as he added, "Don't leave me, Dahyun. Please, don't leave me."

However, instead of dealing with pain, a plan had started forming in her head – a plan that might just end her husband's relationship with another woman. Taking advantage of Taehyung's situation and his delusion that she was Dahyun, Jennie was quick to think.

She leaned down towards his ear and whispered, "I'll just get you something to drink. You're thirsty, right?"

"Hmmmm," he hummed in reply. "Water."

When she came back to their room, she was holding a glass of water but on her other palm was a handful of pills. She took two and dropped the remaining in the glass, dissolving it clearly. She could feel the fast effect of the drug as her mind was starting to cloud with lust, but she still needed to make Taehyung drink the contents of the glass. She sat back beside him and helped him sit up before letting him take and finish all the glass' content.

As guaranteed by the effects, it did not take long before Taehyung leaned in and started devouring her lips.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of his lips moving against hers. Ironically, it was her first kiss with him and never in her life has she felt more alive. She was given no time to cope as Taehyung's hands immediately travelled all over her body, and his lips left hers and travelled to her jaw.

"I love you, Da," he whispered to her ears before his kisses travelled to her neck and southwards.

Jennie grabbed his hair and closed her eyes. She was already in a state of euphoria and she didn't care if she was pretending to be another girl, as long as she knew that the man she loves would be taking her to heaven and the act could be her future ace.

----------

Taehyung had no clue why his parents have called him over for dinner and he became more flabbergasted when he saw Jennie and her parents in the same round table. Thinking that it was another family gathering, he tried to calm himself. Showing off his casual smile that he had practiced faking since a long time ago, he approached the table and greeted.

"Good evening," he bowed before sitting beside Jennie.

"Oh! Taehyung! Come, here, my son," Woo Sung, Jennie's father, greeted him back joyfully.

"We're here to celebrate," Nam Joo added quickly with a wide grin.

Taehyung reflected the smile, hiding the confusion in his eyes as he briefly threw Jennie a questioning look but the latter avoided it by also smiling to her mother.

"What are we celebrating for?" Taehyung politely asked which caused a dead silence in the table.

"I see that your daughter here loves to make surprises for our son," Hye Sung tried to salvage the situation with a chuckle, which proved to be effective as it was followed by an uproar of laughter.

"Could I do the honors for my son?" Min Jong asked, and he got a series of nodding. He then turned to Taehyung and with a crooked smile and a pat on the back, he whispered, "You're going to be a father."

At this time, Taehyung could no longer hide the confusion but a wide grin was still plastered on his face as he faked joy behind his shock and asked, "W-What?"

"Ohhhh. Look at him. I also remember having disbelief because having a child is such a blessing that it is sometimes unbelievable," Nam Joo cooed.

The elders then have started talking of all their plans for their grandchild, and reminiscing on how they took each news of pregnancy. Jennie replied with a nod of her head or two, but her replies came short as the tension coming from the man beside her was difficult not to notice. As she glanced at Taehyung, she saw him just staring at his lap, and she could guess that he was trying hard to remember how it all happened. She almost couldn't hide her flinch when Taehyung suddenly met her gaze, and she could already see a stream of questions running in his mind.

"I wish to speak to my wife, privately," Taehyung uttered, and with the others thinking that he was shy to show his gratitude to her in front of them, they agreed.

Jennie was expecting him to grab her wrist and twist it painfully, but no. He didn't even dare touch her, as he just left the table and she was ordered to follow. They were at the veranda near the entrance of the restaurant and as soon as Jennie was near enough for him to be heard, Taehyung spoke.

"What's the meaning of this?"

"W-What do you mean? I'm pregnant w-with your child. That's it," Jennie tried her best to sound firm and strong.

"But I don't remember touching you," he quickly retorted with a crease on his forehead.

She gulped because she already knew that he would be saying those words. However, she was prepared and with a sigh, she replied, "You did. The night that Jimin brought you drunk, you did more than sleeping with me."

"You knew that I was drunk! I didn't know what I was doing. You could have stopped me!"

"Why would I stop you from doing something normal for a husband?" she mimicked his tone and his glares.

"Argh," Taehyung grunted and massaged his temples.

Their argument was going nowhere, for he knew that at the end, he would still be at fault. His gaze softened as he thought about Dahyun. He should have been celebrating with her, yet there he was, dealing with a problem that would break her heart.

When Taehyung turned on his heels, Jennie asked, "Where are you going?"

"To Dahyun," he simply answered without even turning to look at her.

She couldn't do anything but watch as he was taking his leave. She was too immersed at the fading sound his feet was making that she failed to recognize another pair coming to her direction.

"Was he just drunk?"

She turned and found her sister, Tiffany, scrutinizing her with her stare.

Jennie's lips tugged into a small smile, but it reflected sadness as she answered, "No. I drugged him."

"You're desperate," her sister bellowed.

"That has already been established," Jennie replied. "From the day I agreed to marry him yet allowed him to have a mistress."

"Do you think this plan of yours would work now?" Tiffany asked again.

"If I can't make him love me, I'll make her unlove him."

Her sister rolled her eyes at her before saying, "When will ruining their relationship be off your list?"

Jennie sighed before answering, "When it's already successfully done."

—————
AN: Yes, this is a flashback. There will be flashbacks every now and then and cautioning you that I don't write the "flashback" header before it, but you can get it from the context. Picking this fic up again too for weekly or biweekly updates!