010

Taehyung watched Dahyun, who was sitting on the opposite of him on the couch, as she fiddled with the box of plaster. The corner of his lips tugged into a smile as he saw that the plasters she was keeping still had the same cute designs of pororo like the one she used to give him. She reached for his face and gently pressed one of the smallest plasters at the cut while Taehyung stared at her. Her face now had no hint of cosmetics but her beauty was still breath taking. He snaked his arms on her waist, pulling her closer as he whispered,

"Am I allowed to say I miss you now?"

Dahyun then met his eyes and saw that those deep brown orbs were looking at her lovingly. She could swear that she could already melt at the stare he was giving her and she stared back at him with the same intensity.

She cupped his face and her fingers lightly brushed over his cheeks as she smiled and replied, "I miss you too."

Taehyung grinned wider and pulled her more so that her body was pressing against his. Dahyun then hugged him back and she giggled.

He whispered in her ears, "I miss you more."

They embraced and let the time flew by as they enjoyed each other's warmth. Dahyun buried her face on Taehyung's chest, snuggling closer to the male while Taehyung sniffed Dahyun's hair and let his hands feel its softness. Dahyun could promise herself and everyone else that she could stay like this forever but then Taehyung spoke.

"So when are you going to start explaining about the 'super amazing boyfriend' thing?"

Dahyun groaned before pushing him away and hitting his chest playfully. The pink blush in her cheeks just made Taehyung laugh even more.

"Stop laughing!" she complained. She faked a glare at him before crossing her arms over her chest as she teased back, "Then what about my Dahyun?"

But instead of being embarrassed, Taehyung just gave her a boxy smile. He leaned closer and stared into her eyes as he tilted his head, saying, "But you really are mine, Kim Dahyun."

Her heart fluttered at his words. He never failed to make her feel giddy even if he had already said those words before. It was like renewing his vows to her and it made her feel like his love for her was always fresh and never wilting. However, when the thought of calling Taehyung hers came to her, her smile faded into a sad one.

"I can't call you mine," she said and she could hear her voice break, "So let's settle with the super amazing boyfriend title for now."

"But I am yours," Taehyung argued as he cupped her face, "I am your super amazing boyfriend."

However, Dahyun gently shook her head as she also removed his hands from her face. She whispered back, "I'll call you mine when there's no one to share you with."

It was the sad truth that they have to face but it was also a topic that they both tried to avoid. However, tonight was one of those rare moments where they chose to talk about their situation.

"Da," Taehyung whispered as he reached for her hand but it was Dahyun who took the opportunity to clasp his.

"But I am willing to wait," Dahyun added, "I am willing to wait for the moment where the man I'm so in love with is the same man I can call mine."

Taehyung squeezed back her hand as he replied, "Then I'll make sure that I will be that man."

When she genuinely smiled at him, he took it as a cue to lean in and capture her lips but before he did so, Dahyun pressed his finger on the part that the plaster covered.

"Ah!" he yelped in pain and Dahyun just chuckled shaking a finger at him. He also laughed with her before both of them just kept smiling foolishly at each other.

"Are you tired?" Dahyun asked.

"Why?" Taehyung asked back.

"I don't want to sleep tonight," Dahyun grinned.

He arched his eyebrow and a smirk was plastered on his face as he said, "Are you being suggestive, right now Da? Cause I won't say no to your invitation."

"It's been awhile since we've last done it, Tae," she whispered.

"And I surely miss it. No, wait. I think I'm craving for it," he whispered back.

She chuckled before asking, "Are you that excited?"

"So much excited," he said with a husky voice.

Dahyun then slowly leaned forward to him and Taehyung closed his eyes, anticipating for the kiss. However, when Dahyun's hair brushed his arm, he quickly opened his eyes and saw her reaching for something behind him.

"Tanan!" Dahyun cheerfully said and showed him eight thin rectangular boxes, "I bought all the Harry Potter films on the other day. What do you think? It's been a month since we last had a marathon and I wanted to see these movies."

Taehyung groaned as he plopped himself in the couch. He rubbed his face in frustration before lazily replying, "Yeah. Harry Potter's good."

"What's with you? Did you have another thing in mind?" Dahyun asked as confusion was written all over her face.

When Taehyung gave her a smug look in return, she let out a scoff and threw one of the CD's at him.

"You pervert."

He chuckled before standing up to set up the player and the TV. The movie started playing the introduction as Dahyun closed the lights. Taehyung sat back on the couch while Dahyun sat beside him, laying her head on his chest. He then circled his arm around her, trapping Dahyun in between his limbs while the latter just placed her hands over his. Both of them smiled as they felt so perfect with having each other by their side. They treasured these simple moments the most- where they felt like it was only them in the world and nothing else mattered but their love.