"Aspen Ambrosia? Are you Ashlynn's daughter?" Mrs. Crawford's face broke out into a smile when she put two in two together. I had nodded slightly in response and she broke out in a laugh as she scanned over me "Oh my gosh! You look just like her!"

"Your mom sure was a stunner." Mr. Crawford raised his glass filled with whiskey at me before placing it to his lips, earning a nudge from Mr. Crawford. "So you're the Aspen Ambrosia I've heard so much about?" Mrs. Sullivan scoffed "The one who got my daughter suspended from Crestmont."

"Excuse me?" I was taken back, was she seriously blaming me for Mercury being suspended. "Your daughter was suspended because she faked a pregnancy to trap a guy who wanted nothing to do with her. Then threatened her life to guilt her way out of suspension."

"Oh, so she's feisty like her mother too." Mr. Crawford chuckled. Mrs. Sullivan did not share the same laughter that Mr. Sullivan had. Her face was cold and she held a glare at me while clutching onto the wine glass in her hand, so hard I was surprised it hadn't shattered. I could definitely see Mercury within her mother, just by the glare.

"With all due respect Mrs. Sullivan, Aspen was not the one who got Mercury suspended." Xander cleared his throat as he interrupted the conversation. "Well, it seems you guys have met the Aspen Ambrosia." Mr. Gunner had swung his arm over my shoulders, while his other hand kept occupied with the glass of whiskey. I shuttered at his touch, my stomach tying in knots as I did everything I could to not make a scene.

"Now if you'll excuse us." He said before pulling me away from them, his arm staying around me as we head into the kitchen "So no hard feelings about the other night right? Sometimes I say certain things when I have been drinking, devon has been on my ass lately about it."

"No hard feelings?" I asked stunned, pulling away from him as we entered the kitchen that was empty "Maybe you should learn to cut back on the alcohol then. No one likes a drunk." He gave me an amused look as he grabbed the bottle of whiskey, letting the liquid pour out into the glass.

"I don't know what it is about you Ambrosia, but you do seem to have my boy whipped." Mr. Gunner said as he finished off the bottle of whiskey before tossing it to the side "I almost fucking killed him the other night, but then I remembered it's just young love. I used to be like that with Devon when we were in Crestmont. Beat up any guy that looked at her wrong."

"Yeah except the guy looking at me wrong is his creepy pervert dad." I snapped back at him earning a chuckle from his lips. "Did anyone ever tell you? About the truth of the Coinstons, I mean why they are really after you-" He started.

"What do you mean?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow. There was a truth about the Coinstons and why they were after me? Xander and Archer had been going on for weeks that they had no idea why and would create a plan to protect me in case.

Both of our heads whipped over when we heard footsteps, only to reveal Pierce. His eyes held a glare to his father, probably not liking that was only in a room with him. "Well, you two can flirt. I'm going to go wandering for Xander's money drawer." Mr. Gunner downed his newly poured glass before heading out of the kitchen.

"What did he say?" Pierce asked immediately when it became just him and me alone in the kitchen. "Nothing." I shrugged, not wanting to bring up anything that would only stir up my drama.

"Why haven't you answered any of my phone calls or text?" Pierce referred to the many missed calls and unread text that he sent in the span of yesterday till tonight. "I didn't have anything to say to you." I lied, the real reason being I couldn't face him after knowing him and Mercury possibly slept with each other the same night Pierce was going off about the girl that is supposedly me.