I left my door open as I threw my sweater onto the floor, running into my closet and exchanging my loose shorts for my protective shorts, grabbing a random bra and putting it on. I ran out like that, my uniform in hand, running into the bathroom and throwing my UA skirt on. I slammed onto the bathroom counter and turned the faucet on, throwing water on my face and getting my toothbrush, hasting to put toothpaste on and brush my teeth with one hand and zip my skirt with the other hand.

I speed-run my brushing before rinsing my mouth out, pulling on my shirt and started the buttoning process as I ran into the front area, Bakugo's eyes widening at my disheveled state. Or my exposed breasts. Or the light yellow bruises still healing.

"Get my briefcase from the coffee table!" I shout to Bakugo as I finished my buttons and slammed my blazer on and began to pull on my knee high black socks. He growled but didn't complain.

I grabbed my black combat shoes by the door and pulled them on my feet, tying them in record speed. I turned and sped into the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing an apple, rinsing it and turning to Bakugo who had my briefcase in his hand, an angry frown on his face.

I bit on the apple as I spoke."Cnn ehh rnnn?" I chewed on the apple and Bakugo sneered at me.

"Chew your food before you speak, Vampy. What are you saying?" He pushed the briefcase towards me as I swallowed the apple, taking the case. I cleared my throat.

"Can I run?" I ask, catching him off guard. He turned away from me and I tapped my fingers impatiently on my messy blazer.

"Let's go." I took that as a yes as Bakugo just turned around and began to walk out the door. I put the apple in my mouth, biting into it as I followed Bakugo out, closing and making sure to lock it with the code.

I swallowed my apple before speaking as the two of us spilled onto the sidewalk. I gave Bakugo a long side glance. "Thanks for waking me up, even if the way you did it and the excuse you gave is shit." Bakugo growled and turned to look at me. I raised my apple, about to take another bite. "Make sure you keep up." I bit into the apple and broke into a sprint, Bakugo shouting behind me.

*******************

We were breathing heavily as we stormed into the quiet building, the digital clock marking 8:40 a.m. I glanced to Bakugo and he looked at me with understanding in his eyes. The possibility of Aizawa killing us is extremely high right now.

I took a deep breath and took off in a sprint down the large, empty halls, footsteps loud as Bakugo's joined me. Still breathing hard. My clothes a huge mess, Bakugo's not far off from mine.

Well, not a sprint. Just trying to go as fast as my tired legs would let me.

Bakugo and I sprinted down the streets of Musutafu, earning angry shouts that made Bakugo almost stop to kill one of the people shouting. I almost got ran over by a car and Bakugo laughed his ass off at me, but we kept running. We ran over parked cars and through crowds of people, sticking together and moving extremely fast. Just to get to UA.

The guard at the gate let us in easily, giving Bakugo and I the look of understanding how much trouble we were in. We ran up the stairs to the entrance and when we entered the building, felt the cool air, my legs suddenly got week.

Now, as I stared up at the stairs and Bakugo started to take them two at a time, I just groaned and leaned onto the stairs, almost dropping my briefcase. I was tired. My legs were getting weak, my chest getting tighter, my lungs trying to regain their composure. Not to mention wearing tight  clothes on healing bruises, which finally got irritated.