28) The provisional license exam, Part 2

Villain Shade(Vhader) didn't waste a second.

Vhader: You go to the help field. I'll take care of everyone who comes to the rescue from the city.

The other dressed like him then headed for the help camp while Vhader positioned himself inside the formation towards the city. The first to arrive from the city to help the heroes in training with healing quirks was Yo (Shindo), as he was the closest. Yo wasted no time either, immediately creating an earthquake that stunned all the villain soldiers. Vhader immediately countered the attack with "Overhaul".

Yo: Shit. He also has a quirk that can control on the ground.

Shoto: I think.

Yo: ... I can't do much with that quirk. I rely on you to beat him. I think of everyone else.

Shoka: Good luck.

The three then split, Yo attacking the simple troops while Shoto and Shoka trying to beat Vhader.

Shoto began his onslaught of ice on Vhader but the latter simply created fire to stand up to Shoto's ice. Shoka then entered the field, attempting to attack Vhader with fire but the letter simply countered the flames with air.

Vhader: Do you think you can beat me that easily?

Shoto did not give up, however, starting to attack Vhader with another fire attack, which Vhader again stopped with the air. This cycle went on for a while, with Vhader continuing to counterattack the Todoroki twins and stop their attacks, when, suddenly, Vhader found himself forced to erect a wall of earth to protect himself from a wind attack. The two Todoroki then turned to notice Inasa.

Vhader: 3 VS 1, huh? Well, at least you'll have a chance to beat me.

Vhader then began to gain muscle mass, jumping to Inasa's attack. Inasa then dodged sideways with a lot of effort, but Vhader still managed to hit him in the flank, pushing him back. Inasa has therefore regained stability thanks to the air.

Inasa: Is it even faster than before?

Shoto: Probably yes. Be careful, it could become even more so.

Shoka: Ok ... All three together. NOW!

Shoka then started attacking with his fire, Shoto with ice, while Inasa with his air. Vhader was therefore forced to defend himself with the only element that contrasted all three: Earth. Vhader then created a large earthen wall that stopped all enemy attacks.

Meanwhile, with Izumi.

Izumi had just gotten out of town and managed to see the spectacle. A gigantic explosion of fire, ice and air had risen towards the sky.

Izumi: What's going on there?

Random Guy at the Help Camp: Villains have appeared. We do not have suitable quirks to confront them and some have gone to try to stand up to them.

Izumi: Ok, move the help field in the opposite direction of the villains. I'm going to help the others.

Izumi then jumped on the attack on the villains, noticing Yo keeping them at bay. Izumi then landed, wiping out many villains thanks to "Telekinesis".

Izumi: Need a hand?

Yo: Not me, I'm doing fine, but the others need it. There seems to be a very strong villain.

Izumi: Are you sure you can do it alone?

Yo: Don't worry about me, I'll destroy these cheap villains.

Izumi: If you're sure of it.

Izumi then jumped to the help of the others. As soon as she arrived she grabbed the villain with a telekinetic grip and threw him to the ground, but the villain suddenly became gas, avoiding the impact.

Izumi: So he can go gas whenever he wants, huh?

Shoka: Apparently he has a lot of quirks together. We don't know exactly which ones.

Vhader then started pointing to all the other 4 when blades came out of his fingers and headed for the heroes in training. Everyone managed to dodge the attack but the blades continued to arrive and everyone continued to risk being caught by them every time. After a short time Shoka counterattacked, creating a large pillar of fire that headed for Vhader but the last one dodged sideways. Seeing the opening, the other three moved on to attack. Vhader then found himself in a defensive position to stop the attack of the other heroes.

Vhader thoughts: Well, I just can't continue like this... Summons time

Suddenly a wing flap knocked Inasa back, same with Shoto, Shoka and Izumi. All 4 immediately recovered noticing a large wyvern exactly above Vhader. Shoto then tried to hit the wyvern with ice but the wyvern caught fire. Inasa then tried to hit the wyvern in turn with some air but, right in front of him, a baryonyx completely made of earth appeared and he stopped the blow with his body.

Inasa: I'm at an elemental disadvantage. Wait, what is this, a Pokemon battle?

A giant water snake then appeared in front of Izumi while a giant air bird appeared in front of Shoka.

Vhader: Greet my summons and... goodbye heroes.

All 4 creatures then began attacking the 4 heroes when a vibration stopped them all.

Yo: Do I really have to do everything myself?

Yo then jumped in front of the baryonyx, creating a great vibration, destroying it. Izumu then understood what Yo wanted to do.

Izumi: Shoka, get the bird! Shoto, get the snake! Inasa, take the wyvern!

The three then did as Izumi said. Shoto quickly froze the snake with ice, Shoka quickly dismantled the bird with the heat of the fire, and Inasa put out the wyvern with air.

Yo: NOW!

Yo then started attacking Vhader with a great vibration, Shoka with fire, Shoto with ice and Inasa with air. Vhader found himself surrounded by an attack of all the elements ... But he too had all the elements. Vhader then released all the best elements to stop the attack. He sent the air into Shoka's fire, the fire into Shoto's ice, stopped Yo's vibration with water and created an earth wall to divend oneself from Inasa. Once contact is made, all the elements are buried with the others, blinding the heroes. Once sight was restored, Vhader was still in the center of the attack, unharmed.

Yo: We haven't even touched it ...

Vhader then touched the ground, creating spikes that locked all the heroes in cages.

Vhader: This attack was close, but now you have lost, heroes.

Izumi, however, managed to free herself, colliding face to face with Vhade. Vhader, however, has increased his muscle mass, managing to receive the impact with One for All and completely block it.

Vhader: What will you do now? Will you hit me in the face like you always did whit your brother?

This stopped Izumi on the spot. Vhader took advantage of this to grab Izumi with the other hand and knock her to the ground. A horn is then blown.

Examiner: Exam finished * Yawn * ... Those who have passed will appear on the screen shortly.

All the heroes then headed for the center of the arena. Izumi started off with a disconsolate face. Everyone else was already gone and Izumi was leaving. He then passed Vhader. The latter then stopped her with his voice.

Vhader: The past can't hurt you, unless you allow him to.

Izumi then turned to Vhader. Vhader then took off his mask, showing Izuku.

Izuku: Don't get me wrong, I haven't forgiven you yet but believe me, I'll never do it if you don't forgive yourself first. See you at school, Yagi.

Izuku then left while Izumi stood thinking and then headed to the center where the screen was, with a thoughtful and sad face.