43) Gentle Criminal

Gentle didn't waste a second, leaping towards Izuku but the latter jumped to the side but once he tried to go to his right he was stopped as if by a layer of air. Gentle then managed to hit Izuku in the stomach, throwing him back.

Izuku thoughts: And what was that kind of layer of air? Probably his quirk, I have to be careful.

Izuku slightly increased his muscle quantity to be slightly faster and then touched the ground with his hand, creating Spikes from the ground that Gentle dodged very nimbly. Suddenly Gentle landed on a spikes that folded like a plastic fairy and Gentle started bouncing from spikes to spikes.

Izuku: What the-

Gentle then started trying to hit Izuku thanks to the constant bounces but Izuku was able to keep up with his speed, managing to dodge the villain all the time. Slowly Izuku managed to keep up with Gentle more and more and eventually managed to predict his rebound and used air to hit him. Gentle was thrown back by the sudden blow and Izuku immediately destroyed all the spikes to be safe.

Gentle: Damn it, you learn fast.

Izuku: Observing and analyzing is my motto.

Gentle then used his stick which, like the spikes before, folded like plastic and threw himself forward. Izuku again moved to the side and once he heard the wall he pretended to have been thrown back slightly by the latter.

Gentle: Well, you haven't analyzed very well!

Gentle then kicked in the air as Izuku had dodged under the leg.

Izuku: It doesn't seem like it to me.

Izuku took the opportunity to hit Gentle in the belly. Gentle quickly responded to the blow by attempting to punch Izuku in the face but Izuku blocked the punch with his hand.

Gentile: You are strong, Shade.

Izuku: Mh, thanks.

Izuku's arm then started to increase in size until big Izuku couldn't throw Gentle back but Gentle landed in a very graceful way.

La Brava: Gentle-

Before La Brava could finish the phrase Izuku raised both his arms forward, creating a forest of blades towards the two villains. Gentle launched toward La Brava, removing her from the trajectory of the blades and saving them both from "Bloodcurle" paralysis. Gentle put down La Brava as he jumped back into action creating layers of air above him to then throw them at Izuku but Izuku used "Elemental" to throw them back to the sender, hitting Gentle.

Meanwhile at UA.

Eijiro: 30 minutes to go, where the hell is Izuku!!

Hanta: I told him to go buy some new rope since the old one had worn out.

Shoto: It's Izuku guys, he'll be fine and he'll be here soon.

Eijiro: * Sigh * I hope so.

Let's go back to Izuku.

Gentle fell on his butt and Izuku attempted to hit him from above, not noticing the layer of plastic Genlte had just created that threw him back. Gentle took advantage of it to try to escape with La Brava but Izuku created a wall with "Overhaul", stopping his escape.

Gentle: ... So, do you understand who the great villain "Gentle Criminal" is? I'm sure you've never faced anyone like me!

Izuku then looked towards the villain.

Izuku: True, I've never met anyone like that and I'm sorry to tell you but you're not that great.

Gentle: How dare you! I will leave my mark on history!

Izuku then pulled out of the defensive posture he had to face Gentle.

Izuku: I have met many villains in my life and you are one of the few who have no killing intent at all.

Gentle: Well, because I don't mean to kill anyone, I'm a villain, not a monster.

Gentle launched again at Izuku but the latter used "Air cannon" to throw the villain back and Gentle fell at the feet of La Brava.

La Brava: T-that's not good. If he can beat you then-

Gentle then stood up.

Gentle: Don't worry, I don't intend to lose, La Brava.

La Brava: ... Gentle?

Gentle then turned to La Brava.

La Brava: I love you.

Gentle then suddenly felt renewed in his strength and degree of combat. Gentle then nodded.

Gentle: Thanks La Brava... Now go hack UA's defense system. I'll join you soon.

The Brava then nodded before picking up the suitcase off the ground and ran into the forest.

Izuku: ... What is your quirk, Gentle Criminal.

Gentle: Elasticity. What's your?

Izuku: All for One. You earned my respect in this battle.

Gentle: Well, it means I'm one step closer to fulfilling my purpose.

Gentle then smiled at Izuku and Izuku smiled back. A smile of mutual respect before they both jumped on the attack for the final attack.

Meanwhile at UA.

Kyoka: There are 20 minutes left and Izuku is nowhere to be found!

Ochako: It will come, Jiro, don't worry.

Kyoka: I'm worrying instead! If he didn't arrive in time then-

Izumi then put her hands on Kyoka's shoulders.

Izumi: Don't worry, my brother will arrive in time. Now take some good breaths with me, okay?

Kyoka then did as Izumi told her.

Meanwhile with La Brava.

La Brava: I just need to be slightly closer ...

UA then came into view and La Brava prepared the post to enter the defensive system when a group of heroes, led by Hound Dog began to approach the girl.

La Brava: ... No ... I was so close ... I have to go back to Gentle, now!

La Brava then sprinted into the forest, in the direction it came from to look for Gentle. 

She ran for a few minutes before finding herself in the same place where Izuku and Gentle were fighting only to find... Gentle stuck to the ground without strength... And Izuku that blocked him to the ground.

-

I know, a bit rude ending though ... Then it would get too long so ... Yes, I hope you enjoyed the new chapter. Goodbye for now!