44) Two new ... Workers?

You may be wondering: "Now the author will explain how the battle between Izuku and Gentle went, right?" ... Wrong ... As you know I suck at explaining Battles / Fights so you just need to know that Izuku has beaten Gentle Crminal and pinned him to the ground. So let's move on.

La Brava, seeing Gentle stuck on the ground, immediately ran, without even thinking about it, towards Izuku to start trying to move him from above Gentle to escape.

LaBrava: No no no! Leave Gentle alone now!

Izuku turned around amazed by so much emotion but Gentle tried to stop her.

Gentle: LaBrava ... It's over now. You must escape before the heroes arrive. So at least you won't be blamed for my crimes.

LaBrava: No no, it doesn't exist! I love you Gentle and I won't let you fall into the hands of heroes, not after all we've been through!

The three then saw the team of heroes led by Hound Dog make their way to their position. LaBrava tried even harder to free Gentle as soon as she noticed.

LaBrava: Please, please!

Izuku looked into LaBrava's eyes. She was crying. Just before Hound Dog or some other hero saw them Izuku took both villains, shoving them into the shade of a tree and stepping in front of them.

Gentle: What are you-

Izuku: I need you to be quiet and still for a few seconds. If you can hold your breath.

The two villains did not see much choice and with a nod they held their breath and remained completely still. Hound Dog then passed where they were. Sniffing the air lightly, he whirled around to where Izuku, Gentle and LaBrava were.

Random Hero: What are you looking at, Hound Dog?

The hero continued to look at that point for a few seconds but not seeing anything he convinced himself that he was wrong.

Hound Dog: I felt like I smelled something but I was wrong.

The heroes are then gone. Once they got far enough Izuku got up.

Izuku: Well, they're gone. I advise you to go home before I change my mind.

Izuku then headed over to he had left his grocery bag but Gentle stopped him first.

Gentle: W-Why did you help us?

Izuku then turned to Gentle.

Izuku: * Sigh * ... You two aren't villains ... You're just two people whose life isn't being kind.

LaBrava: What do you mean?

Izuku: I've met a lot of villains, both in my time as a Vigilante and in the last period and almost never-

Izuku looked into Gentle and LaBrava eyes.

Izuku: -I've seen kindness.

Gentle: Kindness?

Izuku: When I looked into the eyes of the villains I was fighting ... When I tried to understand their motives ... I only saw hatred and sadness ... But you two have neither hate nor sadness. You have only regret. You two probably both had a perfect life before ... some... accident maybe? Did I get it right?

The two then exchanged a quick glance before giving a slow nod to Izuku.

LaBrava: How do you ever trust us so much? As far as you know we could be real villains who are pretending to be nice.

Izuku: I told you, I've met a lot of villains, even the ones who pretended and nobody had the same emotions in their eyes. Now ... Tell me, why did you become villains?

Gentle was the first to speak.

Gentle: My name is Danjuro Tobita and my life was... perfect. I had a happy family and I was looking for a job but ... While returning home I ran into a man who was washing the windows of a building that was about to fall because the external elevator cables had broken. I used my quirk to help him but ... I missed him ... He fell to the ground ... As the elevator bounced off the crowd. Too many people died because of me ... My parents never spoke to me again and one day ... They kicked me out of the house ... I started recording my deeds shortly after.

Izuku made a quick nod before moving on to LaBrava.

LaBrava: ... My name is Manami Aiba. My life was also going great but ... At that time I had a crazy crush on a boy ... I used to write romantic letters to him from time to time but ... One day I heard him tell his friends about the fact that I I was just a stalker ... It destroyed me and ... And then it was Gentle who cheered me up. The videos of him inspired me and I wanted to help him like this ... I became his helper.

Izuku was silent for a few seconds before speaking again.

Izuku: * Sigh *, look ... I can't do much to help you.

Gentle and LaBrava had already understood and were about to thank Izuku anyway and go to get arrested.

Izuku: But ... I know who can ...

In the meantime, to UA.

Kyoka: WHERE THE HELL IS HE, 15 MINUTES TO GO!

We are in the back of the theater, where all 1A plus Mirio and Eri are located.

Eijiro: I just hope it arrives soon.

Hanta: Note to remember, never let Midoriya do ... Anything.

Hisashi, Kai and Chizome then entered the back door. Eri then ran to hug Kai while Hisashi started looking around.

Hisashi: Where's Izuku?

Momo: As long as you always check him, we were hoping you could tell us.

Hisashi: No no, I was kidding that time, it's not like I always have my quirk active on him.

Ochako: Well Izuku, he came out half an hour ago to get a new rope ... And now he's untraceable.

The voice of Darth Vader as he tells Luke that he is his father is therefore heard.

Hisashi: Oh, this is my ringtone.

Hisashi then checked his phone.

Chizome: Who is it?

Hisashi: Oh, it's Izuku.

Kyoka: Thank goodness! What does he say?

Hisashi was puzzled for a few seconds before turning to Chizome and Kai.

Hisashi: He says he just found us two new workers for our bar.

Silence.

Kai and Chizome: Huh?