10) Help from Edgeshot

Izumi was with Gran Torino for the patrol and in the meantime they had to stop some villains here and there, but nothing important to remember, also because I don't have so many OCs to tell you about so let's go ahead. While they were patrolling they came across a particular case. A man and a woman were fighting against an illain and then KO him.

???: Ah, I'm tired. You know pop, today maybe we can relax a bit, there's Shade that do patrol around today right?

Pop: Yes, you're right Crawler. Come on, let's go home.

GT: Hey, you two are those two vigilantes, Pop-step and The Crawler.

Pop: Shit, heroes. Let's run!

The two then started running but GT quickly caught the two but when he was finally about to reach The crawler the spikes came out of the ground.

GT: Shit, there's Shade too. Izumi don't come near.

Suddenly Shade appeared hitting GT in the chest and throwing him backwards.

Shade: Don't worry, I'll take care of these, you take care of going home to rest. I can say that you are pretty tired.

Pop: Roger.

Pop-Step and The Crawler then run away leaving Shade alone.

GT: So you are the successor of that bastard.

Shade: If he's talking about All for One, know that he's changed. He's just a peaceful civilian now.

GT: I don't care. That bastard killed Nana without even thinking twice.

Shade: You have a point here, but I don't care. If I'm here today, if I can help people today, it's also thanks to him.

GT: He's probably using you to do something shady.

Shade: No, he's not doing that. If not, he wouldn't have given me this.

Shade's hand was then covered with green flames.

GT: So it's true ... He gave you his quirk.

Shade: Yes, he did. Now I have to go, make sure you say hello to All Might for me.

Just before Shade could then teleport away, he had to dodge an kick aimed to his head.

Shade: Ah, Izumi Yagi. The new bearer of One for All.

Izumi: I have no idea who you are, but if your aim is to become like that monster from All for One, I swear I'll stop you.

Shade: oh well then. You can try. Good luck anyway, I'm sure you won't surprise me. On the other hand, what can a bully do against a vigilante.

Izumi: Wha ... What. How do you know.

Shade: I know your story Izumi Yagi, and I have to say ... Your brother is a great friend, and a good guy.

 Your brother is a great friend, and a good guy