42) Took

Yo, have you seen the Trailer of the movie "Luca"? It's set in my region! A region that absolutely no one ever gives a shits so ... TOP!

-

Three weeks had already passed and class 1A was ready to perform for their concert. Kyoka had trained the music group well, Mina had a lot of fun helping the dancers group while the special effects group had worked very hard on ideas for various effects, such as ice and Yuga's Naval Laser or some creation made by Izuku. All the classes were ready and that day would be the day where not only the hero class would light up UA but all other classes would too.

Kyoka: Well, I'd say we're ready. Special effects?

Eijiro: We've got a lot of ideas! Beyond Aoybro's Naval Laser and Todobro Ice we will call some animals for Kojibro, we will create steps that the dancers can pass over with the Serobro scotch tapeand and Midobro will cover our shoulders a bit.

Momo: What do you mean?

Izuku: Well, with my quirks I can at the same time help by creating elementary effects, creating sculptures, making people float like Ocha probably will, and I can also do heavy work so I'll be a bit of the handyman.

Kyoka: Good! The dance group?

Mina: We trained a lot this past weeks, we will make a success!

Kyoka: Very good. I would say that we in the music group are ready too. So guys-

Everyone: LET THE FUN BEGIN!

The class then split, as they were also the first to perform. During the preparation, however, three certain villains and a little girl entered the theater.

Hisashi: Good morning everyone!

Izuku: Dad!

Izuku then ran to hug his father.

Izuku: You're like an hour early!

Kai: Yeah but we wanted to see you before the concert as we haven't seen each other for three weeks as you were too busy.

Izuku: Well, take a look around while we finish the preparations.

Eri: Can I stay with you big brother?

Izuku: Well I don't know, maybe it's better-

Eri then made kitten eyes.

Izuku: ... Of course you can, Eri, of course you can.

Eri: Yey!!!

A face appeared from the ground. Eri jumped back as Izuku turned to face the head.

Izuku: Why do you have to scare Eri, Togata?

Mirio then came out of the ground... with his costume on.

Mirio: Haha, I'm sorry I scared you, it wasn't my goal!

Mirio then turned around with a 32-tooth smile. Eri felt like a friendly, tranquilizing warmth when he did so.

Mirio: Very pleased, I'm LeMillion and I'm a hero!

Eri: Ah, nice to meet you. I am Eri Chisaki.

Izuku: Well, what are you still doing here? We'll take care of Eri while you take a walk around, okay?

Suddenly the door to the room opened again and nothing less than Took(The villain that Shade and the others released from "The Shi" prison) entered the room.