30) The true hero

We are in the dorms of class 1A, two days after the reconciliation of our two protagonists, during class hours. But a boy and a girl are still in the dormitory. "They skipped school" you may think but in reality, these two are Izuku and Izumi, put in detention by Shouta for going out late at night. Their punishment? Cleaning the dorms for the next 2 days without going to school. Let's go see what they're doing.

Izuku flickered Izumi's head.

Izuku: Is it possible that you don't even know how to use a vacuum cleaner?

Izumi: I already told you that I'm sorry!

Izuku: *Sigh*. So, in summary, you don't know how to: wash the dishes, vacuuming, hang out dirty clothes, ironing, and where to put the dishes once the dishwasher is finished.

Izumi slowly nods.

Izuku: Oh, may God help us (You won't believe it but this is an Italian TV series title but let's go ahead). Okay, give me the vacuum, you open the windows and move the chairs.

Izumi: Ok

The two then went back to work. Meanwhile, the class had finally finished the last hour of class and they were all returned to the dorms.

Tenya: Why isn't the dishes in alphabetical order?

Izuku and Izumi looked at each other and then turned to Tenya.

Izuku and Izumi: Huh?!

Ochako: You're good at cleaning, M'n'M.

Izuku: Oh, would you like to help me out, my lady?

Ochako: No, you do well on your own.

Izuku and Izumi then continued to clean the hall.

Izumi: I heard from Mina that tomorrow we will have a lesson with 3 third year students to better understand how internships work.

Izuku: Well, I'm sure it will be interesting.

* Timeskip, the next day *

We are in class 1A, the whole class is sitting in their seats. Suddenly Shouta is out of class.

Shouta: Well guys, those who are about to enter are the three best students that the UA school has to offer. They call themselves "The Big Three".

2 boys and a girl are then enter the classroom. The first one to ... attempt to speak was the last guy who walked in, a guy with Indingo hair but he didn't make it and finally put his head against the wall, not looking at the students.

Eijiro: Is ... is he okay?

The girl with the blue hair then took the word.

Nejire: Don't worry, it always does. I am Nejire Hado and this is Tamaki Amajiki. Hey hey, is it true that Shade is in this class?

Izuku: Well, yeah. It would be me.

The girl then started asking an endless number of questions to Izuku but they were one after the other and Izuku was unable to answer any of them.

Shouta: Stop them.

???: I'll handle that!

The blond-haired boy then took the other two by the collar and then positioned himself to speak... All this with a smile.

Mirio: Hi everyone, I'm Mirio Togata, and people like to call me and my friends here the big three of UA school. Nice to meet you!

Silence.

Katsuki: So you would be the strongest in all of UA?

Izuku: Whatever you are thinking, Bakugo, no. Just no.