27) The provisional license exam, Part 1

We are in the dorms of 1A. The class had just woken up and everyone was in the main room. Shouta then entered the dorms.

Shouta: Well class. As you know today you will have the exam to be able to have the provisional license for heroes. The exam will take place at-

Tenya: Excuse me, Mr. Aizawa, but why isn't Midoriya here?

Shouta: As you know Izuku Midoriya already has a license so it would be useless to let him take the test for the provisional license.

Tenya: I'm sorry I bothered.

Shouta: It doesn't matter. As I was saying-

Shouta continued to explain to the students how the exam would take place until the bus that was supposed to accompany them arrived. The class then got on the bus and headed for the location where the exam would take place. In the meantime Izuku had woken up and to get the day started he had just received a message from Toya.

Izuku: What does Toya want now?

Izuku then checked the message just arrived.

*Messages*

Toya: Guess what!

Izuku: What?

Toya: They're doing Himiko's trial right now.

Izuku: And I hope you are there to give her a hand.

Toya: They won't let me in. I did my best to convince them to at least give her a second chance.

Izuku: Keep me updated then.

Toya: Sure sure.

* End messages *

Izuku then put the phone away.

Izuku: Uh, the hero agency taught me to do that thing today. I really don't want to waste time on that but, HEY, it's an order from a major so ... Yay.

Izuku then went to breakfast. Let's move on to the rest of class 1A.

Denki: This building is HUGE!

We are in fact in front of the building where the exam for the provisional license will be held.

Shouta: So, I don't want you to mess around too much. I will be in the stands watching you. Try to give it your all.

1A: Of course Aizawa.

The class then headed into the building, prepared for the exam and finally headed to the great hall where all the first classes gathered to start the exam. The examiner then took the stage where he began to speak.

Examiner: Well * Yawn * ... I hope everyone is there ... Anyway ... The exam will be divided into 2 parts. In the first you have to eliminate each other by hitting the appropriate ... * Yawn * he tokens we will give you ... with balls that we will always give you... Only the first 100 to pass will actually be able to do the second part. The others will not pass the exam .... Let's see what you can do * Yawn *.

The examiner then left.

Momo: Only the top 100? We are an uncountable number in this room.

Izumi: Calm down Momo. We are class 1A! We are the only class that has faced true villains. We can do it.

Eijiro: Yagi is right! We can do it guys! Everyone, Pluus-

1A: ULTRA!

???: Ultra!

The class then turned around noticing a shiketsu student.

Inasa: Sorry, I couldn't resist! My name is Inasa Yoarashi and I have always wanted to enter your school but they ran out of places for those who took the recommended exam. I signed up too late.