17) The after

Shade was running away from where the police would arrive. He could hear police sirens from a distance. After a few minutes he finally returned to the city and, changing his clothes into civilian clothes, he set off for the house. Once he get home.

Hisashi: Oh, welcome back Izuku. Where have you been.

Izuku: I got a tip. An attack on the UA training camp from the league of villain.

Chizome: What, are these guys angry with UA?

Izuku: I think it was another attempt to destroy the image of the symbol of peace.

Kai: I have to be honest. These here have started to be annoying.

Izuku: Yep.

Hisashi: Izuku, could you go shopping?

Izuku: Like every night, dad. See you later guys.

Eri: bye-bye big brother!

Izuku then went shopping like every night, as his father was too lazy to go there alone. In the meantime.

The police had just arrived with the ambulance. The ambulances had already loaded all the injured students when suddenly Momo called Shouta to talk to him.

Momo: Aizawa, thanks to Awase, we were able to put a locator i that Nomu with saws instead of arms.

Shouta: What do you mean?

Momo then went out of her way and created a tracker.

Momo: With this you will know where that Nomu will go. You know where their base is.

Shouta: ... Thank you very much Yaoyorozu.

Shouta then went to warn the other teachers while Momo was being taken away by ambulance.

Izumi: What an attack. Are you okay Kota?

Kota then smiled slightly.

Kota: I'm fine thanks.

Kota then ran to his room leaving Izumi alone.

Katsuki: That Shade is always close to us.

Izumi: He said he got a tip from an undercover hero in the league.

Shoto: Who was it?

Izumi: I have no idea.

A wild Dabi then appeared.

Dabi: Yo, little brother. Yo, little sister.

Shoto and Shoka: WHAT?!

Izumi: Oh ... you were the one who was with Shade ...

Toya: Dabi, undercover I'm Dabi, but my real name is Toya Todoroki.

Shoka: WERE YOU THE HERO UNDER COVER? ARE YOU GONE WHIT YOUR MIND?

Toya: Oh, dad already gave me the lecture, don't you start too, Shoka.

Shoto: Why did you go yourself?

Toya: Well, ever since I started being a hero I've always been under dad's wing, so for once I wanted to do something on my own, so I asked some of my hero friends and found out they were looking for someone to go undercover in the league and I offered to go.

Shoto: Mom will kill you you know?

Toya: ... Yeah ...

Shoko: Fuyumi too.

Toya: .............

Katsumi: Well, it was nice meeting you Toya and ... we'll help your brothers and sisters with the funeral, don't worry.