24) The freedom

Serious question. Who was your favorite Ninjago? Mine was Cole.

In any case, my stupid video / photo series will move to the other story that hasn't come out yet but when the series comes out it will move there.

-

We meet with Nezu as he was walking down a corridor with Naomasa.

Naomasa: Sure it will work?

Nezu: No, but we have to try. If we manage to make Izuku Ya-Midoriya ally, we will have the advantage. With a new All for One in circulation, we need even stronger allies.

Naomasa: ... Sigh, I will trust you for this once time, Nezu.

Nezu: Good.

They both then arrived in front of a room and entered.

Meanwhile, with class 1A.

The class was obviously noisy, as usual. We are in the dorms, as the school gave all the students a few weeks of calm due to the attack.

Hanta: Hey guys, are you going there?

Izumi: Where?

Denki: At the demonstration. Tomorrow there is a demonstration under the hospital where Shade is being held to enter to get him released.

Shoka: Really?

Eijiro: Yeah, most of Japan has already signed the petition to get him released.

Mina: We have much bigger problems to talk about here!

Everyone turned to Mina who in turn turned to Ochako.

Mina: YOUR BOYFRIEND IS SHADE!

Toru: YES girl, tell us all about it, NOW!

Izumi stopped.

Izumi Thoughts: Wait. If Shade is Izuku and Ochaco is together with Shade ... So, OH MY GOD!

The others have also made a similar reasoning and have all remained with their eyes bulging.

Ochako: Sigh, yes he's my boyfriend, then?

Tsuyu: Didn't you say he was ashamed of his quirk?

Ochako: True, but I was lying. If you're wondering, no, I didn't know that he was Shade, but I'll not leave him only for this.

Toru: Lucky, you have a very strong boyfriend! Did you see how he fought that doctor? And what about that final attack?

Mina: And that also good at being undercover.

Ochako: I actually found out just the other day that her real name is Izuku and not Mikumo... And one more thing too ... But it doesn't matter right now ...

Katsuki: What do you mean "just the other day?"

Ochako: Well, obviously I went to see him at the hospital.

Mina: You did WHAT?

Ochako: You don't expect me to stand aside while my boyfriend is in the hospital, do you?

Izumi Thoughts: Heck ... Izuku is really lucky, huh?

* Timeskip, the next day *

Izuku was quietly sleeping in his bed when he was awakened by many screams of several people from outside his window. Izuku then leaned out of the window, taking off the handcuffs, noticing a gigantic mass of people (There's Covid19, don't!) Outside the hospital. Who with signs or who with friends and / or relatives but all were saying the same thing in unison.