35) Death Gun

I really don't know what to do. I have so many ideas for my future villain Deku story that I don't know which one to do! In any case, good reading this chapter!

-

* Flashback, explanation of why the League of Villains is here *

We see the remnants of the League of Villains in an abandoned warehouse. Suddenly the door was opened by 4 people, including "Gli Shi".

Twice: I told you I had found allies!

Shigaraki: And who would you four be?

Death Gun: We are a mafia group from Tokyo, we call ourselves "The Shi".

Shigaraki: Are you literally called "The Four"? A bit trivial name, don't you think?

Kimblee * mocking *: The one who is part of a group called "League of Villains" spoke. Yours is very original instead, right?

Death Gun: This isn't the point. We-

Shigaraki: What's your goal?

Vanica: How rude to interrupt someone like that!

Death Gun silenced Vanica.

Death Gun: Our goal is to acquire more and more power in order to become a more powerful mafia group.

Shigaraki: ... Is that all? Only that?

Marmûtin: Haa neyo, la yud, masur kee tah uhnah kahru lur shu.

Mustard: What the fuck?

Death Gun: He said "It's you, Man-Child, who has no purpose other than to kill what he doesn't like."

Shigaraki: You son of a-

Shigaraki then launched the attack but before he could reach Marmûtin he was impaled by some shadow thorns.

Vanica: You are very very VERY rude, you know? I should kill you here and now.

Shigaraki: Fuck you, bitch.

Magne then used their quirk on the males of the opposing group who, due to the same charge, threw Shigaraki backwards.

Kimblee: Ohoh, nice quirk.

Magne: Shut up.

Death Gun: Look, we don't care about your goals. But for this, we can help each other, right?

Mustard: What do you mean?

Death Gun: We want to become a big mafia organization, while you want to kill All might. We can do both, right?

Shigaraki: I don't care about working with you and I don't need it.

Death Gun: But it could always help, right? Give me 3 of your men or women and we will help as much as we can.

Shigaraki: * Silence *

Mustard: Sigh, you're not sure from your face. Well, I'll make it easy for you, one of the three is me.

Spinner: Are you crazy?

Mustard: No, I just want this meeting not to end with brute force.

Shigaraki: Damn ... Okay, Twice and Magne, you two too.

Magne: WHAT ?! Why us?

Shigaraki: I know I'm asking a lot but ...

Please.

The two villains were shocked by this. They had never heard Shigarki ask please.

Magne: Sigh, okay. I'm in.