9) Fight with Mirko

Izumi had just woken up after a day of training with Gran Torino. Let's say she was struggling to get up (NO, don't even think about it, hentai). Izumi then went down to the kitchen to have breakfast while Gran Torino woke up.

Izumi: So what are we going to do today?

GT: Today we go for a patrol in the vicinity. You'll need it to know how a real hero has to work.

Izumi: Oh, good. I will do my best!

GT: I hope so. Now get ready.

Izumi then went to change.

Meanwhile with Izuku

Izuku was working at the bar as he did every morning now.

Nothing was happening that morning. It was also a working day so the people on their way to work had already had breakfast and there was hardly anyone else that morning when suddenly two heroes entered the place. Izuku recognized them both: Gran Torino and Izumi. Izuku did not have time to hide or call someone else to serve him avoiding that they recognize him so Izuku put his face on his face as happy as possible and then abandon himself to fate.

Izuku: Hi, welcome to Midori bar, what can I serve you?

Izumi: Oh, I just wanted a long coffee, please.

Izuku: Sure.

Izuku then started making coffee while sweating hoping Izumi wouldn't recognize him. Luckily that didn't happen and once he had his coffee Izumi and GT went out.

Chizome: So that was your famous sister huh?

Izuku: Don't tell me about it. I was afraid he would find me out.

Kai: Well, thankfully she didn't.

Hisashi: Son, can I ask you a question? Have you actually forgiven your family or "friends"?

Izuku: They have never been my friends and they are not my family. You are my family. You are obviously the father. Eri is the little sister to protect, Chizome is the grandfather who always asks you if you have found a girlfiend and teaches you things that were fashionable in his day while Kai is the cool uncle you meet only at parties like Christmas and who makes you gifts.

Chizome: I'm not old enough to be considered grandfather. Hisashi is like sixty years older than me!

Izuku: Yes, but he is the father in charge of the groupe, Chizome.

Kai: No no, he's got a point.

Izuku: I have to free my head a bit, I'll go patrolling.

Eri: Good luck big bro!

Izuku then only went out to meet a villain capable of crafting fingered swords. Izuku then used Overhaul to create thorns that imprisoned the villain and Izuku took the opportunity to steal the quirk and knock out the villain. Seconds later Izuku was unable to dodge a sock to his back from Mirko herself.

Mirko: Shade, we finally meet! I've always wanted to see how you fought.

Shade: Mirko herself? Will you give me an autograph later?

Mirko then began assaulting Shade with a wall of kicks while Shade began trying to predict where the next hit would go only to fail miserably. Shade then created a gray area below him, disappearing from Mirko's sight.

Mirko: Don't be a coward! Face to face!

Shade: I'm sorry, but that's just how I fight

Shade then started disappearing and reappearing everywhere around Mirko, hitting her as many times as possible before she actually managed to catch Shade but the latter turned to smoke, escaping Mirko's grip.