15) The attack

It had been a tiring day for class 1A. They had just finished a full day of training for the whole class. Soon after they had to cook their own meals for the evening. During dinner, Izumi noticed Kota's absence and so she went to look for him. Izumi noticed him climbing up a mountain so she followed him.

Izumi: Hey Kota.

Kota: Uh, how did you find me?

Izumi: Well, I followed you ... I saw you didn't get anything so I brought you some food.

Kota: I'm not hungry. You can also leave.

Izumi: ... Okay, but if you need anything, just tell me.

Izumi then came down from the mountain and then went to sleep. The next day, another day of training would be waiting for her on the other hand.

This part with Izumi happens at the same time that Dabi and Shade are talking.

Timeskip, the next day in the evening, whit Shade.

Shade was ready. He is currently on the roof where he overheard the conversation between Himiko and Dabi the day before, and Dabi had promised Izuku to do it. Izuku was dubious but still went to the meeting point. If he had serious information, he couldn't miss it for any reason. As Dabi had promised, he and Himiko met at the same spot at the same time.

Himiko: So, are you ready Dabi?

Shade thoughts: Ready for what?

Dabi: Actually, I don't remember the plan.

Shade: ... God, if she falls for this, she's just an idiot.

Himiko: Really? So, Shiggy told us to attack that training camp, and kill anyone we like in class 1A or 1B or even their professors.

Shade then facepalmed.

Shade thoughts: Oh well, better for me. But who is Shiggy?

Himiko: Anyway, why don't you remember?

Dabi: That idiot Shigaraki told me so I wasn't listening because I really don't care what he says.

Shade thoughts: Oh, great actor Toya.

Suddenly black smoke appeared next to Himiko and she jumped inside. Dabi went in with her but first dropped a piece of paper. As soon as he saw the card, Shade ran to pick it up and noticed that it was a map with a marked cover where the camp where the students were. Shade immediately jumped into action, running in the direction the map marked, hoping to get there in time.

Meanwhile at the campsite.

Mina: Oh yeah. I am very ready for this test of courage!

Izumi: Yes, we never get scared!

The class was in the midst of a test of courage inside the forest when suddenly a giant cloud of gas could be seen expanding.

Minoru: What the hell is that?

Mandalay then turned in the direction Minoru was pointing to see the gas cloud.

Mandalay: I ... I don't know.

The class then smelled a strong smell ... Smell of fire.

Shoto: THERE IS A FIRE!

Suddenly, from the forest, a lizard man and a ... man-woman appeared and started fighting the Pussycats.

Mandalay: Damn. I have no idea where Kota is.

Izumi: I know.

Mandalay then turned to Izumi and seeing her determined she nodded.