48) VS. High End Nomu

Endeavor, despite the blow it gave the Nomu, immediately noticed that the latter began to regenerate.

Nomu: D-did you think... Think you were going to k-kill me with this fire... Fire? D-did you... You think?

Endeavor thoughts: So it's true, the Blacks Nomu, like the one from USJ, are more powerful than the others.

Nomu: Are you strong?

Endeavor: I have to capture this alive for experiments since he can talks.

Endeavor then threw a glowing punch at the Nomu, only to notice the Nomu already at his side. The Nomu then grabbed Endeavor and threw it at a building, extending an arm out of him. Hawk saw the scene and immediately rushed to help the civilians in distress and the wounded with his wings.

Hawk: Please, Number 1. Win.

Endeavor attempted to fend off the Nomu but the latter proved to be faster than him.

Endeavor thoughts: He is superior to me in both speed and power ...

The Nomu was then distracted for a moment to stop a quick attack from Hawk and Endeavor took the opportunity to hit him repeatedly.

Hawk: And that would be your highlight, Endeavor?

Endeavor: Not even close! Now I'm going to incinerate it!

Endeavor then hit the Nomu with all its might, destroying an entire building that was about to collapse on them from the shots and wiping out Hawk.

Hawk: You can't really cook, right Endeavor?

Other heroes then began an attack on the Nomu to help Endeavor and Hawk.

Nomu: Nui... NUISANCE!

From the Nomu, white Nomu, so with fewer quirks and weaker ones, they started popping up.

Endeavor: Dorsal Jets, Mutant Arms, Muscle Gain, Power Increase, Regeneration and even Division ... This one here reaches Shade levels in quirks.

Hawk then came down to help the civilians from the weaker Nou while Endeavor remained in the air to keep up with the main one. Endeavor then attempted to hit the Nomu again but the latter avoided the target and, going at an insane speed, managed to get to Endeavor's back.

Meanwhile, to the UA dorms.

Shoka and Shoto were watching TV like obsessions. They had all their friends and Shouta beside them to give him strength. Shoka was in a hug with her brother while Shoto was practically about to start praying.

Katsumi: He will make it, he will make it!

Katsuki: Yeah, he's Number 1 for a reason, isn't he?

Izumi: Of course it is, right Izuku.

No reply. Some turned only to notice that Izuku had vanished into thin air.

Let's go back with Endeavor.

The Name was right behind Endeavor. He had just stretched out his arm when air plugs pierced him from side to side.

Nomu: Are you... another one... strong?

Shade then appeared, in all his pride, from the shadows of a building below.

Shade: You know, I am something strong myself

Endeavor thoughts: Good, it's me and two irresponsible kids against this Nomu now.

Shade then manipulated the air around him to float up to the level of the Nomu and Endeavor. Hawk, with only a few feathers left, joined them immediately after. Shade then looked the Nomu in the eye, even if only for a few seconds.

Shade: Dorsal Jets, Mutant Arms, Muscle Gain, Power Increase, Regeneration and even Division. This is a public danger. We can't leave him free or conscious ... Number 1, you know what to do. Good luck guys!

Hawk then used his feathers to give Endeavor a push while Shade teleported right behind the Nomu. Before the Nomu could act he found himself with a "Blade Tips" combined with "Bloodcurle" which paralyzed him and soon after he found himself twisted by the Number 1 who always took him higher in order to unleash his latest attack.

Hawk thoughts: Endeavor. You were the only one who really wanted to get over him and not just praise him.

Hawk: I've run out of all the feathers, now ... Endeavor!

Endeavor: Still ... Higher!

Endeavor then exchanged a quick glance at the Nomu.

Endeavor thoughts: Who knows, maybe in a future or in another world that Nomu could be me ... Maybe in the future it could be me ... But now ...

Endeavor: Now you will completely be burn in my flames!

Shade thoughts: Mh ... Not even I could reach that level of heat, much less make an attack similar to the one he is preparing. Uncle Enji is truly the "Number 1 Hero" now.

Endeavor then turned up its heat, creating a giant glowing fireball in the sky.

Endeavor thoughts: I don't know why, but I never really liked that school's motto.

Endeavor: Plus Ultra ... Prominence Burn!

-

Me after seeing that scene: Nothing to complain, I have it so hard that I can't get up, if you know what I mean.

-

Endeavor then completely obliterated the Nomu and began a mad fall to the floor. Shade was able at the last to activate "Elemental" and to cushion its fall thanks to the movement of the air. Once the smoke had cleared, all of Japan was able to admire Endeavor with the right fist raised towards the sky, as a sign of victory.

Newscaster: Endeavor is still standing! This is the pose that marks his victory, the pose that marks his Beginning!

-

I M P O R T A N T !

Wow ... this was really the last chapter ... For a while I mean. 

As you know, the ending of this series is later in the canonical history, so I'll wait for the fifth season to come out in Italy too, or rather a month or so, to actually continue this story. 

I hope you enjoy this story because as soon as the fifth season comes out completely I will continue it! Don't forget to vote and we'll see you next time! ... 

Or in my Villain deku story that will have the same begin of this but different development.

I hope you have a beautiful life and... see you!

Signed by myself AKA Nik, better known as @RoKkEr_scura !!!

Love you all!

^^  I M P O R T A N T ! ^^