12) Final exam

This ... is not a chapter ... it is a battlefield. In this chapter there will be a commentary war between my co-author LoganKhusit and LegendLake ... another co-author. We'll see who will wins ... It's also a chapter, okay, have fun with both the comments and the chapter. Bye!

It had already been a few days since the class met Izuku / Mikumo / M'n'M / Shade / Call it whatever the fuck you like, and school had resumed. We are in fact in class 1A where Shouta has just entered to make an announcement.

Shouta: Very good students. How to know soon there will be the final exam. You will need to be ready on both the written and the practical side.

Some of the students stiffened at the fact that they should also know the writing part.

Izumi: Excuse me teacher, but what will the practical exam be?

Shouta: We prefer to keep a secret. Finished lesson, you can go eat.

The class then headed to the cafeteria to be able to eat. After getting some food, Izumi and her group went to the table to be able to eat.

Izumi: What do you think the practical exam will be?

Shoka: I've heard from some older kids that it's about destroying robots, like in the starting exam.

Katsuki: WHAT? It is too simple that way! And I wanted to fight someone.

Shoto: Maybe if we stopped screaming you could make friends other than us, you know?

Katsuki: Shut up half and half, or do you want me to destroy your stomach with my explosions?

Katsumi: Can you shut up? You two give me a headache.

Izumi: According to you ...

The whole group turned to Izumi.

Izumi: ... What is Izuku doing?

The table then went completely silent, thinking about the boy with green hair who disappeared over a year ago. What was Izuku doing?

 What was Izuku doing?

Andiamo a vedere. (Translation: Let's check).

Izuku: So, let me get it right. Since heroes speak so highly of me now, do you want to see how strong I am fighting 1VS1?

Hisashi: Yeah ... did you really have to do the repack?

Izuku: There are readers now. At least they know what's going on!

* Timeskip, after fixing the fourth wall with flax tape *

Kai: Not a bad idea. You might even improve a bit in the meantime.

Chizome: Hisashi, make sure you don't go too hard on Izuku. We don't want him dead now that he has a girlfriend, do we?

Izuku: ... You know Chizome, there is a girl in Ochako's class that you would just hang out with. Her name is Mina and a shippers queen.