3) New idea

Izuku and Hisashi arrived in the room to find themselves in front of a beautiful scene. A white-haired girl had jumped on Kai and grabbed him and Kai was returning the sign of affection.

Kai: Oh, you two did it. Izuku, this is my daughter, Eri Chisaki. Eri greets Izuku Yagi. He will probably move here.

Eri: Hi, I'm Eri. Pleased to meet you!

 Pleased to meet you!

Izuku tough: PURE!

Izuku: Pleased to meet you Eri, I'm Izuku.

Kai: Introductions made. Now sleep.

Eri: OK dad!

Kai then accompanied Eri to her room.

Izuku: ... The great Overhaul, ruthless mafia leader and head of the eight death precepts has a daughter ... Who is the mother?

Chizome: She's not his daughter. Kai has always felt guilty for what he did many years ago. He killed the one who raised him because he was blinded by his anger towards quirks but when I met him he was already sorry for everything. When we found Eri in an alley crying he immediately ran to comfort her. Eri has a very special quirk called Rewind. It can turn back the time of anything it touches. He's very difficult to use and she accidentally killed her own Parents. Kai didn't even think about it for a second and adopted her, not legally since well, they wouldn't leave her to an ex-villain.

Izuku: Oh ...

Kai then left the room.

Kai: How are you still standing? I said sleep, remember?

Chizome: We have an extra room Izuku. Tomorrow, after taking the test to see if you really are Hisashi's son we will go and buy you a couple of clothes. I don't think you want to go back to that house.

Izuku: You're right. Night Kai, night Chizome, night Hisashi.

Izuku and the others then went to sleep. The next day all 5 went to take the test to verify what Hisashi had said and yes ... Izuku Yagi was the son of Hisashi Midoriya.

*after the exam*

The 5 came out of the hospital (I think we should take the exams of these things from there, I'm not sure) with a very happy Eri.

Eri: Now that we know that big brother is Uncle Hisashi's son, can he move in with us?

Izuku: ... Well, I haven't seen any signs or news about my disappearance, so why not?

Eri: Yeyyy

Eri then jumped into Izuku's arms and Izuku hugged her on the fly.

Hisashi: Well, as we said, it's time for "welcome gifts"!

Hisashi then double-looked around to make sure no one was there and then used a teleport quirk on everyone, taking all 5 to dagobah Beach.

Izuku: Oh god, is this place a landfill?