22) The... "spoken"

Well, since a friend of mine gave me a shout-out in his last chapter, Iwould feel like an asshole if I don't pay him back, so if you want a good story of reaction to the Dekuverse (That's right, "good story" and "Dekuverse". I thought I would never say these two words in the same sentence but his story is really cool. No offense to those who write such stories but they just never inspired me.) go read "theather of mha multi-verse and chaos" from aidsboi9 !!!!

-

It was the next day and Izuku is still in the hospital. He would have healed immediately with hyper regeneration and would have returned home if it weren't for some quirk-suppressing handcuffs they had put on him to keep him from escaping. On the other hand, he was a wanted vigilante. We then move to Hisashi, Chizome and Kai who are working at the bar. Suddenly, nothing less than Ochako walks through the door and approaches Hisashi. Hisashi then smiled slightly.

Hisashi: Room 402, hospital * enter hospital name *

Ochako: Sigh... Thanks Hisashi, see ya.

Chizome: Don't kill him.

Kai: Or, at least, don't make him feel too much pain.

Ochako: I see what I can do.

Ochako then left the bar and headed for the hospital where Izuku was hospitalized to ... talk ...

Once she arrived she noticed a large mass of journalists. Maybe the news that Shade and All Might were in that hospital was out in the open but who knows?

Ochako: Damn, how many people are there?

Ochako then began making his way through the crowd stuck outside the hospital, finding himself after some time at the entrance, which was blocked by some heroes, including Shouta, Endeavor, Magnet, and Ice Queen (Rei Todoroki).

Ochako: Teacher, what's going on here?

Shouta: Looks like some hospital idiot got caught out that All Might and Shade will be here and now everyone wants an interview. Anyway, what are you doing here?

Ochako: Oh, I well ... I came to visit my boyfriend ...

Shouta: I didn't know you had a boyfriend. What room is it in?

Ochako then began climbing the stairs.

Ochako: 402.

Shouta(who knows the rooms where All Might and Shade are): WHAT ?!

But when he turned around, Ochako had already disappeared. Ochako then went up to the fourth floor, headed for the second floor room and once she got in front she stopped.

Ochako: ... I'll kill him.

Ochako then entered the room and Izuku turned towards the door and found himself face to face with Ochako.

Izuku: ... Hi ... Ochako ...

Ochako: Sigh, hey Mikumo ...

Ochako then entered the room and calmly approached Izuku and then sat down next to him.

Izuku: Izuku... Izuku Yagi.

Ochako then looked towards Izuku.

Izuku: It's ... my real name.

Ochako: ... So you are the famous Izuku Yagi, Izumi's bullied brother ...

Izuku: ... Yeah.

Silence then filled the room.

Ochako: ... Why ... didn't you tell me?

Izuku: ... How could I tell you? Ah, yeah, you know, your boyfriend is literally the most wanted vigilante in all of japan ...