36) Kimblee

We move, this time, to the base of the villains, where Venica and Kimblee are. Vanica just clicked and is still riding Kimblee.

Kimblee: Hello Princess, how did your nap go?

Vanica: Fuck you Kimblee, I'm not a damsel to save, you know?

Kimblee: Whatever.

Vanica then came down from Kimblee.

Vanica: Where are the others?

Kimblee: Shinkawa (Death Gun's real name) went to stop the group that was taking you to the authorities, while Marmûtin is preparing everyone for evacuation. Those from the League of Villains went to the main attack group instead.

Vanica: Are you saying they will do it alone?

Kimblee: No, you will go and help Marmûtin while I will help those of the League of Villains.

Kimblee then started running towards the heroes attack group.

Vanica: You're just telling me this because I'll be safe, right?

Kimblee stopped.

Kimblee: ... Maybe ... Good luck, princess.

The two then split. We then head to the main group, where the heroes are holding up to the group from the League of Villains.

Nighteye: They are tough.

Shade: Yeah, no shit Sherlock.

Shade then destroyed the ground with Overhaul, creating spikes but the villains easily dodged them. Twice kept making scripts of his companions to stand up to the heroes while Magne magnetized anyone who got too close to the group while Musard was firing on the heroes.

Lock Rock: Uh, their defense must have a weak point.

Shade then took a look at the villains.

Shade: Oh yeah, it does.

Shade then turned to Titan.

Titan: ... You frighten me ... What do you have in mind?

Shade: Magne repels anyone who gets too close, but she can't magnetize herself.

Titan: So what?

Shade: They are 2 boys and you are a girl. Opposite poles. If Magne magnetizes you you will be attracted to them.

Titan: ... You're not going to throw me, are you?

Shade: Oh yeah, I'm about to.

Shade then used "Muscle Augmentation" and launched Titan at the villains. Magne, seeing the hero approaching, activated her quirk on Twice and Mustrad, only accelerating Titan's approach. Titan then charged One for All throughout her body, hitting the air in front of her and destroying all the clones and now being face to face with Mustard. Once Titan was about to give the shot to KO her explosions occurred and split them.

Everyone turned to notice Kimblee.

Kimblee: Right on time.

Mustard: You're actually quite late.

Kimblee: Thanks no, huh?.

Kimblee then raised a hand to the heroes and a streak of explosions took place, knocking the heroes left and right.

Shade: Just like the Bakugou's duo.

Shade then used Elemental to create an air opening and stop the explosions.

Shade: I know only too well how to counterattack him.

Shade then broke through the blasts, aiming for Kimblee's legs but, once close enough, happo blasts took place on Kimblee's legs. Shade was cast back.