Being a 'Hero'

Mulai dari awal

"Actually, it would be best to talk after school so I could show examples." I don't like talking about Quirk's while I ate. Why?-memories.

"Ok. Then it's a plan!" Midoriya said, easily agreeing

I agreed. We walk into class, I behind him. I moved to my seat, passing hot-head who tsked and turned from me and, and in front of Midoriya, who noticeably looked smaller. I turned to my right to see a black hair, tall man smile warmly at me. I just nodded my head slightly and turned back to the front.

Then Present Mic entered , and the first, official lesson of UA started - english.

********************

Lunch came. Shoto left ahead of me, wanting to eat while I took my time, nice and slow. I wasn't in a rush. I left, almost running into hot-head because I wasn't paying attention. But, I stopped, and someone ran into me instead.

"Hey, sorry about that." I turned around to see the spiky-red hair male with big red eyes and a kind face. 

"Don't be. I was the one who stopped all of a sudden," I said, stepping away and hearing a grunt from hot-head as he left the class.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima. Sorry for asking about your scores the other day. It wasn't manly of me," he said, extending a hand to shake. So, he likes to be manly?

I took the hand. "I'm Mira Kazama. It's fine. I was bored, just sitting around." We walked out of the class.

"I'm glad I didn't upset you." Kirishima smiled. "You want to join me for lunch?" He asked.

I shrugged. It wouldn't hurt, would it? "Sure. But, I am going to sit with Shoto- the Half-and-Half guy as well," I said, realizing that Shoto wouldn't be telling everyone his name on the first day. So I stole hot-head's nickname. It fit pretty well, I suppose.

"That's fine. I'll bring someone along, so I'll find you," Kirishima said, splitting up as we entered the large, busy cafeteria. 

I go to get some food. I noticed soba on the menu. Shoto definitely bought that. I got some miso soup and yakitori - grilled chicken skewers - and a glass of cranberry juice. I tread carefully, trying not to crash into people, as I found Shoto, eating soba, at a mostly empty table. I work my way to sit across from him.

"Hello, Half-and-Half," I teased as I sat down, ready to eat.

"Why are you calling me that now?" Shoto asked.

I picked up a spoon. "I invited over a spiky, red hair classmate named Kirishima. I said to look for you - Half-and-Half guy." I stared eating - or is it drinking?- my miso soup, trying to get it out the way. "This is delicious," I mumbled. Shoto nodded his head.

"Hey, Kazama." I heard Kirishima's voice and looked over my shoulder and- why? Why? Why? He was bringing along a blonde hair classmate with a black lightening bolt and hot-head.

"Hey, Kirishima," I said, waving them over. I said he'll eat lunch with us, and I won't go back on that. "Sit down."

Kirishima sat down next to me, hot-head on his other side, lightening across him and next to Shoto.

"So, introductions," I said, trying to be nice to oppose my expression. "I am Mira Kazama. Frozen over here is Shoto Todoroki - my childhood friend," I said, introducing a silent, soba eating Shoto who nodded his head.

"I'm Denki Kaminari - and you are smoking hot~" He winked at me and I shook my head, biting back a curse. A player.

"And I'm not interested." I tilted my head.