37. daze , apply fic .

boy's pov

the clock just hit three oclock, my body stirring awake. bringing my hand up to my face, i rubbed my eyes with my knuckles as my eyes adjusted to the golden light that was starting to seep through the windows.

now aware of my surroundings, i felt a light tug on the blanket, looking down and noticing the girl in my arms bringing the blanket to cuddle next to her face in her sleep. i smiled down at her as her face was dug into my chest, her hair perfectly placed around her.

bringing my finger to lightly brush over the features of her face, i admired to girl like she was the most important thing in the world, and she was. she was my everything and more, only needing her. her cute high pitched laugh, her tiny hands compared to my large ones, her caring personality that makes everyone love her. everything was perfect about that girl, and she was all mine.

as my finger continued the tracing of her features, her eyes started to open, the dark green glistening in the golden light that was taking over the room. she felt my stare, looking up to see me looking at her. the same gorgeous smile she produces fixated on her face as she stared.

"you're perfect. absolutely perfect, baby" i whispered, bringing my lips to delicately press a kiss on her forehead.

the girl's heart fluttered, a blush rising to her cheeks that the boy took notice to, making him smile even more.

"that's you my love, all you" she responded to his statement, her hand making its way up to softly rub his cheek.

the pair laid there, taking in the features and smiles of one another, completely and utterly in a daze. a daze full of nothing but love, a daze with just the world and them.

authors note ||
— im bored and fantasizing right now , love you all