27. sleepy , a. hull

y/n's pov

i laid in aaron and i's shared bed, responding to supporters and answering some dms while aaron hung out with some of his friends downstairs. i wasn't mad that he was not with me, i loved seeing him have fun.

after an hour or so of staying on my phone, my eyes grew heavier, making it hard to stay awake. i rolled over, bringing the covers over the top of my body, settling into the pillow.

right as my eyes started to close, i heard the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing. i lightly smiled, turning over to see aaron.

"hey baby" he said, pulling off his shirt before coming over to the bed and gently climbing in next to me.

lightly grabbing my body, he brought me closer to him, one arm wrapping around my shoulder as the other one drew shapes on my lower back.

"you sleepy?" aaron asked me, placing a small kiss on my shoulder.

i just nodded, tucking my head further into the crook of his neck. i felt his smile grow wider, is grip getting tighter on me.

"get some rest, i love you." he cooed.

"i love you." i said just loud enough for him to hear, sleep taking over me as i nestled into his warmth.

authors note ||
— for my aaron lovers (:
i'm going to try to get atleast three or four        stories out this weekend , ily <3