11. did you think , v. hacker

y/n's pov

"i never thought that i would be married at nineteen." vinnie smiled

today was the first night of y'all's honeymoon. only being nineteen, getting married was a big step, and so was what vinnie would find out in just a moment.

"it's crazy, but i wouldn't want to be with anyone but you." you smiled up at him.

he smiled, running his hand through your hair as you laid in between his legs on your stomach.

"also" you got up, walking over to your purse as he pouted from losing your affection, "did you ever think you would be a dad at nineteen?"

you heard a light gasp, pulling three tests you had taken a few days ago out and walking back over to vinnie.

"w-what?" he had a confused smile on his face, looking right at you.

you watched as his eyes glossed over seeing the tests in your hands, causing yours to gloss as well. you placed the test in front of him on the bed before meeting his eyes again.

"you're pregnant?" a tear riled down his face as you nodded.

vinnie let out a breath of air before pulling you into him, a tight and loving hug. you were both crying, knowing how much life was going to change.

"i love you so much baby." he told you, lifting your chin and placing a passionate kiss on your lips.

"i love you so much more"

the two of you sat there, you leaning into his chest as the overwhelming joy filled both of you. life seemed perfect.

you. him. and a baby.