17. bail , b. hall

y/n's pov

i stood outside the police station, switching from one foot to the other. anthony, blake, and josh stood with me, waiting for bryce and jaden to walk out of the station. i wanted bryce most of all.

its five am. i'm tired. mad. disappointed. worried. out of all that, i'm also relieved that they are able to get bailed out. i want to cry, but there's no point. it's just stress. bryce didn't even have drugs, he just covered for josh. they all still knew better.

my breath hitched, the door opening revealing the two dumb teens. they walked over, bryce coming over the me first. he wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly and picking me up.

i let out a hesitated breath, holding onto him tighter.

"i'm okay. i'm sorry baby" he whispered to me.

"y'all are so stupid" i mumbled into his shoulder.

"i know, i know." he sighed, placing me down.

"we'll talk about this later when im not about to pass out, but you have a criminal record now. think about that. it's already all over social media too so good luck."

"fuck. i'm sorry baby, so so sorry." he hugged me again, kissing my head.

i nodded against his chest, wanting nothing more than him and sleep.

"i know you're tired, let's go home." bryce said, wrapping his arm around my waist and walking to the car.

authors note ||
— sorry it's so short ):